No announcement yet.

Over/under for wins...10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After thinking about it. I am for 9-7 on the outside looking in. All the teams in our division got better, not just us. Our schedule is brutal and our depth at many positions is shaky, at best.

Dam I hate being pessimistic.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm hoping for 11 or 12 wins!!!

Comment

You guys are all lame... I am already planning my trip for the parade

Comment

Under.

No way they do better than 10-6 with that schedule.
          sigpic

TZ

Comment

I predicted 10 wins
            But it would be so awesome if Peyton shows he has not lost anything and we go like 13-3 or something

I think it should be a competitive division though
            KC will have a good defense and running game; that alone should make them competitive
            SD should have a good offense, and made some additions on the defensive side of the ball
            Raiders are like a poor mans version of the Chiefs, but with a better passing game
            Overall I think they are a little behind everyone else
            I like our chances a lot, but I expect SD and maybe even KC to make this a very close race

Looking very forward to seeing how this all goes down
            I think Peyton has a slight chip on his shoulder as well

Comment

Call me crazy, but I think we can go 5-1 in the division this year. It's certainly possible.

I know that the Chargers, Raiders and Chiefs are pretty good and have some good pieces. But hey, we're pretty dang good too.

I'd like to think that we are better than the 2010 Raiders, who swept the division IIRC.

I'm optimistic.

Comment

Given Dumervil's arrest, I might have to modify my prediction down to 13 or 14 wins. Maybe
                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                You Mad Bro?
                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

I think 10-6 will be our record this year.

Comment

I'd stick it at 10, but I'm really hesitant at that. We play so many good running teams, and we made 0, zilch, nada, improvement to our horrible run defense. Not to mention DJ being gone for a while and Mays still being there at all. Manning might be seeing the bench too often.

Comment

doorwaytheMileHighGuy;4467842]I'd stick it at 10, but I'm really hesitant at that. We play so many good running teams, and we made 0, zilch, nada, improvement to our horrible run defense.
                      You forgot diddley poo, I think?

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                        Given Dumervil's arrest, I might have to modify my prediction down to 13 or 14 wins. Maybe
                        Peyton will pick up the slack...19-0

Comment

Offense: Bottom 10 to Top 10 yards, scoring
                          Defense: From bottom third to middle third scoring
                          TO diff: from bottom 10 to middle third

Vast improvements. Seems like a 10-win team.
                          "Pey-Pey to Bay-Bay for the Tay Day!!"

sigpic

Comment

Overall. You play who's on your schedule. The teams on your schedule play you. You can't pick wins based on the perception of a team's strength based on last year. We have Peyton Manning and Jack Del Rio. We have Ty Warren coming back and young players a year older. Teams should put OUR team as a potential tough game on their schedule.
                            XboxLive GamerTag: ShizzleDizzle05 (Accepts all friend requests from fellow Broncos fans)

Comment

I predicted 9-7 and AFC West Champions in March. No reason to back away from that.

Comment

Working...
                              X