Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nike Limited jersey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nike Limited jersey

    Does anybody have any info on when Nike's Limited jersey will be launched? When Nike first launched their jerseys back in the spring the web site said that they would be available at the end of June. Well that came and went, and now the web site is suggesting "summer 2012". Does anybody have an idea of a date? Thanks.
    The UK's #1 Broncomaniac

  • #2
    Same question for the Elite jerseys? I know you can order the customs, but 95% of the time they are not available unless your a Hobbit. Anyone have any info when the team store at Mile High might get these in?

    Comment


    • #3
      The limited are avalible at Fanzz stores. Saw one today.
      From a Colt to a Bronco

      Comment


      • #4
        I already have my custom Elite hanging in mah closet.

        Comment


        • #5
          Where did you get it? And can you post a shot if it, love to see it. Thanks man. I just want my jersey soon. Anniversary present from my wife and that's this week. She so bummed.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by VADER72 View Post
            Where did you get it? And can you post a shot if it, love to see it. Thanks man. I just want my jersey soon. Anniversary present from my wife and that's this week. She so bummed.




            No, the number is not Portis or whomever. It has personal meaning, lol.

            I'd show you the back, but I don't think everyone on the boards has a need to know my last name.

            I ordered it from NFLshop.com. Yes, I shelled out the bucks, and trust me, it hurt, but chances are it'll be many years before I order another so I wanted the whole nine yards.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post




              No, the number is not Portis or whomever. It has personal meaning, lol.

              I'd show you the back, but I don't think everyone on the boards has a need to know my last name.

              I ordered it from NFLshop.com. Yes, I shelled out the bucks, and trust me, it hurt, but chances are it'll be many years before I order another so I wanted the whole nine yards.
              Brings a tear to me eye when I see it... very nice indeed!
              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post




                No, the number is not Portis or whomever. It has personal meaning, lol.

                I'd show you the back, but I don't think everyone on the boards has a need to know my last name.

                I ordered it from NFLshop.com. Yes, I shelled out the bucks, and trust me, it hurt, but chances are it'll be many years before I order another so I wanted the whole nine yards.
                I have a feeling your last name is Stark...
                What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                I don't know and I don't care

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                  I have a feeling your last name is Stark...
                  Well played. :clap:
                  *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                  *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                  *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    So... Jet?

                    Is that the equivalent of the the old "Authentic" Reebok jerseys that ran around $225/$250 full price?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by JWinn View Post
                      So... Jet?

                      Is that the equivalent of the the old "Authentic" Reebok jerseys that ran around $225/$250 full price?

                      Actually, the Nikes are more than that.

                      About $300.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                        I have a feeling your last name is Stark...
                        I've been found out!!!!!!!!!!!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Fan of the MAN View Post
                          The limited are avalible at Fanzz stores. Saw one today.
                          It is certainly not there today. All they have is a few of the "cheaper" Nike replica jerseys and loads of old Reebok jerseys. Definitely no Nike Elite or Limited jerseys.
                          The UK's #1 Broncomaniac

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Good thread, I've been wondering the same thing. I want a little bit of a better quality jersey than the $99 game one, so I was going to wait for the $130 types to come out. Being a poor college kid and all I don't have enough for the $300 ones, even though those look sweet. The thread should be bumped whenever we find out.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I went to a local sports shop and they had the Limited jerseys, but only for the Saints and Giants.

                              They are very similar to the Game jerseys except the numbers aren't printed on, they are patches. Also, the collars are different as well and resemble the ones from the Elite jersey.

                              Overall, you're paying $35 more for the name/numbers and the collar. Everything else about the jersey is the same as the Game as far as I could tell. Wished they had a Broncos one since I own a PM Game jersey.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X