Nike Limited jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fat Boy Jones View Post
    I just got off the phone with NFL Shop customer service and they said they will not be getting any more of the Nike Elite jerseys in this month or next month. The only exception is the size 40 (Small) custom jersey that is in stock now.
    I received similar info in regards to the Limited:

"We are happy that you're interested in our Nike Denver Broncos Limited Jerseys. We are expecting the limited jerseys to be on sale in the beginning of August, unfortunately, we do not have an exact date. We recommend that you check back frequently for product availability."

Take that for what it's worth I suppose.
    The Colorado Avalanche are tanking this very seriously.

Comment

I take it their full of you know what. On NFL shop all sizes of the elites are in stock. I called to place the order and the rep said yes they're in stock. I just placed my Manning elite jersey order and I had a 30% off coupon so got it for just under $240 total.

Comment

Originally posted by PFM View Post
        I received similar info in regards to the Limited:

"We are happy that you're interested in our Nike Denver Broncos Limited Jerseys. We are expecting the limited jerseys to be on sale in the beginning of August, unfortunately, we do not have an exact date. We recommend that you check back frequently for product availability."

Take that for what it's worth I suppose.
        When I emailed NIKE they gave me no timeline at all. Just told me to follow them on Twitter. Ugh. When I called the Broncos team store the lady working didn't know what an elite jersey even was let alone when they would get in. No matter who I contact, I can't get a solid answer.

This is thoroughly frustrating. I've been waiting to buy a Von Miller jersey since the moment I found out NIKE was taking over the contract. NIKE has really dropped the ball on this. How can you not have Elite jerseys available for the start of the season? Not even Manning's jersey? The number one selling jersey on the market and its not even available as a limited or elite?

It sucks to look forward to something so long just to be let down over and over.

Comment

In stock now at nfl shop guys. See my post above.

Comment

Originally posted by VADER72 View Post
            I take it their full of you know what. On NFL shop all sizes of the elites are in stock. I called to place the order and the rep said yes they're in stock. I just placed my Manning elite jersey order and I had a 30% off coupon so got it for just under $240 total.
            Here's the link for everyone:

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index...uctId=12772552
            sigpic
            2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
            2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
            BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

That's the one, thanks Mark

Comment

Thanks for the heads up!

I live in Baltimore but listen to Denver sports radio online (102.3 the ticket) and they said on the Les and Jo Jo show that it was crazy that you couldn't buy the NIKE Elite Jerseys yet. Then a rep from the Broncos team store chimed in saying they would have player Elites in store today. I called about 15 minutes ago and the guy that answered said the earliest would be September. Ugh.

Like Vader said, NFL shop is just as off with their communications accuracy. I went ahead and paid the extra for custom Elite #58 from NFL shop. Hope it fits! Saved $30 by signing up for the NFLshop.com spam. Every little bit counts when it's that expensive. Ha ha!

Comment

Awesome fat boy. Posts pics when you get it. I'll do the same when my Manning shows up next week sometime. I am so dang pumped for this jersey and season. I still can't believe Peyton is our QB. WOW!

Comment

Working...
                  X