This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by COBronc78 View Post
    Congrats, Dumervil! A couple weeks before camp starts!

What a MORON!
    NO dumb and Dumbervile

As a raider fan i hope he beats this. Have to love DMC running right at the undersized Dumberville. Easy picking right there all day. No need to throw the football.
    Last edited by Raiderjoe; 07-15-2012, 03:38 PM.
    http://www.raiders.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/ALELCOFJPHFH/112804gallery-sp10.jpg

Comment

• Doom... For quarterbacks yes!

Comment

• Originally posted by Raiderjoe View Post
        NO dumb and Dumbervile

As a raider fan i hope he beats this. Have to love DMC running right at the undersized Dumberville. Easy picking right there all day. No need to throw the football.
        It will be difficult for DMC to do this on crutches.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Raiderjoe View Post
          NO dumb and Dumbervile

Take your smack to that section.

Also when did you learn how to spell?
          sigpic
          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• It's ok guys, didn't you hear...we have peyton manning. :thumb:
            sigpic

Comment

• Per Lindsay Jones:
              That Dumervil was arrested on only agg assault charge is an indication that he has a permit for the firearm.
              sigpic Thanks Tebow for everything that you did on your short time being a Bronco. I will always be a fan of yours no matter where you are at.

Comment

• Originally posted by #1BRONCSFAN View Post
                Per Lindsay Jones:
                That Dumervil was arrested on only agg assault charge is an indication that he has a permit for the firearm.
                That's a good point, hadn't thought of it like that.
                Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• football players are so dumb. notice you never hear this crap come from baseball players

Comment

• Originally posted by #1BRONCSFAN View Post
                    Per Lindsay Jones:
                    that's true. otherwise he would have been charged with unlawful possession or something like that.

on the bright side, he was arrested along with another man. so perhaps he was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. his low bond seems to indicate that. here's to hoping.

and people need to stop acting like they are judge, prosecutor and jury. until we have all the facts we shouldn't be so quick to pass judgment. doesn't the presumption of innocence mean anything to you?

Comment

• I cant wait until the media and Roger Goodell make a circus act of this. This is the last thing the Broncos needed, even if innocent Goodell will make this into a ridiculous media frenzy.

Comment

• Dpost is saying no charges, no assault committed? Huh? First the fake pee conspiracy and now this.

TEBOW PRAY FOR US.

Comment

• I wish a player of Dooms stature and salary off-seasoned in Denver. Not to avoid trouble, but to acclimate to the altitude.

Not worried about Doom. He is one of the good guys.
                          Waiting to hear from adoption agency

Comment

• I've gone from peeing my pants to giddyness since the story broke. Hope I stay giddy until the story ends, and we find out Doom was innocent of anything relevant.

Comment

• It's mind blowing to think that these guys are millionaires and still getting into petty troubles.

Doom comes from a good family and he's a good guy. Went to high school with him. I really would like to hear the details of what happened...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rarelyoffended View Post
                                I said I thought he was overrated. Not that he is a bad player....he is above average with some tendencies to be a very good player. He really had one solid pro bowl type of year. I don't look for players pro bowl accolades though as it can be very decieving, it is a popularity contest some of the times....he was consistent before his injury. I pretty much think after his contract he became overrated. Yes he had a injury, but now this? He is 28 he is in his prime years don't waste them.
                                He's only played 1 season since he tore his pectoral, started out slow and was fighting through an injury and he finished extremely strong. He had 10.5 sacks in 16 games last season (14 regular season, 2 postseason). He had 8 consecutive games with at least half a sack.

Comment

Working...
                                X