Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With nothing really getting released as far as details.......You cant really say what is going to happen with Doom.....Charges may or may not be pending. If they are filed the best that we can hope for is 4 games, the worst.... A few years...... But I will wait on judgement until I hear more about it. But it just drives me nuts how stupid players can be. They know that they are targets and they put themselves in these bad positions........Dumb move, hopefully it is blown out of proportion at this point and he can learn and not put himself in the same situation next time
    Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by FLBroncFan View Post
      Let's just hope he wasn't in a bar or establishment serving alcohol while armed....that's not permitted even with a license or permit in the state of Florida....

http://www.handgunlaw.us/states/florida.pdf
      this is the charge:

A. Aggravated assault with a firearm is an assault committed by the discharge of a firearm.
      sigpic

Comment

• http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...19/detail.html

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
          this is the charge:

A. Aggravated assault with a firearm is an assault committed by the discharge of a firearm.
          That is 1000% false.
          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

this is the charge:

I don't believe that is true, actually..

Comment

this is the charge:

Thats not true... LOL he did not even fire the firearm, CMON
              sigpic Thanks Tebow for everything that you did on your short time being a Bronco. I will always be a fan of yours no matter where you are at.

Comment

• I smell balogna

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                  That is 1000% false.

Thats right Cory, its the same as aggravated assault, however in Florida is a min 3yrs prison which is scary. I looked up Dooms history, and yes he has a history of this.

Comment

• Hopefully its overblown.
                    Now go get your shine box

Comment

• Originally posted by Legion509 View Post
                      Thats right Cory, its the same as aggravated assault, however in Florida is a min 3yrs prison which is scary. I looked up Dooms history, and yes he has a history of this.
                      History of what?
                      sigpic
                      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by Legion509 View Post
                        He didn't discharge the firearm, so by your definition of "aggravated assault", he shouldn't be charged with anything.
                        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                          Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi
                          The alleged incident did not occur at a nightclub. It happened in the middle of the afternoon. No charges have been filed.
                          File this under #blownoutofproportions.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                            That or he hit someone with his gun. But there are no charges currently.
                            No if he hit someone it would have been assault and battery. Assault generally implies he pulled and/or fired a gun he could have just pulled a gun on someone in defense and it still could be labelled assault.
                            sigpic

Comment

• So he and a buddy pulled guns on someone over a parking space?

Better have been a good one right next to handicap parking....
                              sigpic

Comment

• If he HIT someone with the gun, its aggravated assault and BATTERY

If he BRANDISHED the handgun, as per the Miami police report, it's aggravated assault. He could've told someone "ima kick your ass" and someone thought they saw a gun, BANG, aggravated assault.
                                sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Working...
                                X