X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    If he HIT someone with the gun, its aggravated assault and BATTERY

If he BRANDISHED the handgun, as per the Miami police report, it's aggravated assault. He could've told someone "ima kick your ass" and someone thought they saw a gun, BANG, aggravated assault.
    True, however he has a history, and this seems to happen everyday now in the NFL,NBA. To much money and lets face it there thugs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Legion509 View Post
      True, however he has a history, and this seems to happen everyday now in the NFL,NBA. To much money and lets face it there thugs.
      What history? Has this happened to him before?

Comment

• Conspiracy theory time. Doom was in Florida, the majority of extremist Tebow fans live in Florida. What if Doom was set-up by a disgruntled Tebow fan?

Comment

• Been out all day and just getting this. Did I miss all the cut him, cut him pitchforks yet? Because this is not his first incident...........
          #swapping

Comment

• Originally posted by elway93 View Post
            I believe he has been charged with disturbing peace before.. i think..

Comment

Dumervil was cited for assault and disturbing the peace during the 2010 season, after allegedly getting into an argument with a parking lot attendant at Invesco Field. The charges were eventually dropped.

This is his second incident. That is the kind of record that ends up on Goodell's desk.
              sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

What is this history you speak of? Are you talking about the stupid thing with the Broncos parking attendant??

Because that was massively overblown no charges were made (and no charge=no history IMO....) He's been described as a model citizen from coaching staff and the last time around the only reason he was actually arrested was because he was a famous athlete, a normal person would have never seen anything over that.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/footb...-dropped_N.htm

The situation was a mishandled mess the whole thing came about because he forgot his ID card and the guard wouldn't let him in (or I dunno call over someone who knows who the hell Elvis Dumervil is to clear the whole thing up)

Maybe you should do your research before claiming someone has a history of violence and calling him a thug...no need spreading libel around the internet.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
                  I believe he has been charged with disturbing peace before.. i think..
                  All charges were dropped, he had an argument with a security guard over forgetting his credentials.
                  sigpic

Comment

April 1, 2011: Charges Dropped Against Broncos' Dumervil
                    January 11, 2011: Dumervil's Assault Case Set For April Jury Trial
                    December 23, 2010: Dumervil Cited With Assault, Disturbing The Peace

Its just bad for NFL period, nothing to joke about or poke fun. It sucks sorry Denver.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canmore View Post
                      Dumervil was cited for assault and disturbing the peace during the 2010 season, after allegedly getting into an argument with a parking lot attendant at Invesco Field. The charges were eventually dropped.

This is his second incident. That is the kind of record that ends up on Goodell's desk.
                      Only his first incident was an mess and he never should have seen charges...the attendant in question should have lost his freaking job and someone should have been called that could positively identify a player on the team to avoid it escalating into a shouting match.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
                        All charges were dropped, he had an argument with a security guard over forgetting his credentials.
                        Exactly he forgot his security badge and the security dude was being an idiot...
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                          What is this history you speak of? Are you talking about the stupid thing with the Broncos parking attendant??

Because that was massively overblown no charges were made (and no charge=no history IMO....) He's been described as a model citizen from coaching staff and the last time around the only reason he was actually arrested was because he was a famous athlete, a normal person would have never seen anything over that.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/footb...-dropped_N.htm

The situation was a mishandled mess the whole thing came about because he forgot his ID card and the guard wouldn't let him in (or I dunno call over someone who knows who the hell Elvis Dumervil is to clear the whole thing up)

Maybe you should do your research before claiming someone has a history of violence and calling him a thug...no need spreading libel around the internet.

They are always dismissed aren't they? 1mil no harm no foul right? You betcha. Nobody does anything wrong in the NFL the cops just keep arresting them cause they like it. haha okay. I am sick of it.

Comment

April 1, 2011: Charges Dropped Against Broncos' Dumervil
                            January 11, 2011: Dumervil's Assault Case Set For April Jury Trial
                            December 23, 2010: Dumervil Cited With Assault, Disturbing The Peace

Its just bad for NFL period, nothing to joke about or poke fun. It sucks sorry Denver.
                            Nothing to joke about....you make it sound like he beat the crap out of the guy in the parking lot...they exchanged heated words nothing more...I've got in shouting matches with people does that make me a thug? Seriously everyone MASSIVELY overblew the first incident and now they are using the first one to make it sound like this second one means he's a no good thug that needs to go....

Seriously this board overreacts to everything!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Dumervile yelled at someone?

I'm down for the death penalty!
                              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

They are always dismissed aren't they? 1mil no harm no foul right? You betcha. Nobody does anything wrong in the NFL the cops just keep arresting them cause they like it. haha okay. I am sick of it.
                                Sorry Doom isn't as perfect as you...

I hate how judgemental this fan base gets sometimes over MINOR things and the issue with the parking attendant/guard whatever he was is a very minor issue.

But you know that whole, innocent until proven guilty thing...fans don't care about that in the NFL, once a thug always a thug am I right?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X