X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by Remedy View Post
    Allegedly. He needs to be found guilty of a crime before he is made example of.

I also am curious who you think we are going to replace Elvis with?
    I head someone the other day say that we could replace him with Hunter and we'd be just fine....Lol's were had on my part...really you think? Can hunter get us 10+ sacks in a season?

Leave a comment:

• Remedy
    replied
    Originally posted by dork54 View Post
    Lot of us in Florida like Elvis but he can be replaced. We're sick and tired of thug headed jocks thinking they are above the law. South Beach is not where you want to mess with guns. Very bad idea Elvis. They will make you an example of you. You are messing with a billion dollar a year industry.
    Allegedly. He needs to be found guilty of a crime before he is made example of.

I also am curious who you think we are going to replace Elvis with?

Leave a comment:

• dork54
    replied
    Lot of us in Florida like Elvis but he can be replaced. We're sick and tired of thug headed jocks thinking they are above the law. South Beach is not where you want to mess with guns. Very bad idea Elvis. They will make you an example of you. You are messing with a billion dollar a year industry.

Leave a comment:

• KoolBreeze
    replied
    Just a reminder that this not the place for political debate about guns, we have a Politics and Religion section for those who want to discuss the merits of gun ownership and such so let's try and stick to Elvis and topics pertaining to this case. Thanks.
    Sorry, I'll stop now.

I have my fingers crossed this works out in Elvis' favor but the reports don't look good to me. Plus Goodell is heavy-handed, so there is likely to be NFL ramifications unless he is totally exonerated. I doubt it will play out until next off season though. Anyway, I'll reserve my judgement until after all of the facts are in.
    Last edited by KoolBreeze; 07-17-2012, 04:01 PM. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    awww never saw it. still hilarious. Thumbs up to whoever was quick on the draw unlike me.
    It's ok, we all know you are stuck on Canada time

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by dork54 View Post
    Florida authorities are done with celebs flaunting the law and people playing around with guns. Dumerville will become the latest example. The facts are stacked against him.
    The facts? It's he said she said...The only "fact" so far is that doom had a gun in the car however there is very limited evidence so far based off the police record. Just the witnesses in the car at the Victoria secret worker and IMO their stories don't add up....Victoria Secret worker says someone was pointing again (meaning it was out and in his hand) the "victims" in the cars state that they had them in their pants and raised their shirts. So which was it? The whole thing just sounds a little fishy IMO.

Leave a comment:

• Remedy
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    yea someone posted it above.
    awww never saw it. still hilarious. Thumbs up to whoever was quick on the draw unlike me.

Leave a comment:

• dork54
    replied
    As the details are emerging it seems more and more like this is really going to be much ado about nothing.
    Florida authorities are done with celebs flaunting the law and people playing around with guns. Dumerville will become the latest example. The facts are stacked against him.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied

lol.... just saw that linked on twitter....
    yea someone posted it above.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by KoolBreeze View Post
    I don't carry a gun on my person everyday, everywhere I go, but I do when I go into what I consider higher-risk areas. However, there is a loaded handgun inside my vehicle at ALL times. And it's not about fear, it's a tool, it's about being prepared. I've never had cause to use a gun in defense of myself or my family and I hope I never do. But make no mistake, I WILL defend either with deadly force if necessary.

---- Adolph Hitler, April 11 1942

---- Rush Limbaugh

And my personal favorite.

---- Thomas Jefferson
    Just a reminder that this not the place for political debate about guns, we have a Politics and Religion section for those who want to discuss the merits of gun ownership and such so let's try and stick to Elvis and topics pertaining to this case. Thanks.
    Sorry remedy but I've gotta commend Koolbreeze then we can head back on topic. This is an excellent post!

Leave a comment:

• Remedy
    replied

lol.... just saw that linked on twitter....

Leave a comment:

• Remedy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KoolBreeze
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    You have much fear. It does not bode well for our country to have fearful, armed citizens packing guns.
    I don't carry a gun on my person everyday, everywhere I go, but I do when I go into what I consider higher-risk areas. However, there is a loaded handgun inside my vehicle at ALL times. And it's not about fear, it's a tool, it's about being prepared. I've never had cause to use a gun in defense of myself or my family and I hope I never do. But make no mistake, I WILL defend either with deadly force if necessary.

The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to permit the conquered Eastern peoples to have arms. History teaches that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by doing so.
    ---- Adolph Hitler, April 11 1942

You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one.
    ---- Rush Limbaugh

And my personal favorite.
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.
    ---- Thomas Jefferson

Leave a comment:

• Remedy
    replied
    Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
    one of the forum guys just told me about the possibility of doom facing 3-5 years
    sorry guys, he's always been one of my favorites from your team, and i liked him in college too
    As the details are emerging it seems more and more like this is really going to be much ado about nothing.

Leave a comment:

• jcdavey
    replied
    one of the forum guys just told me about the possibility of doom facing 3-5 years
    sorry guys, he's always been one of my favorites from your team, and i liked him in college too

Leave a comment:

Working...
X