This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Nothing to joke about....you make it sound like he beat the crap out of the guy in the parking lot...they exchanged heated words nothing more...I've got in shouting matches with people does that make me a thug? Seriously everyone MASSIVELY overblew the first incident and now they are using the first one to make it sound like this second one means he's a no good thug that needs to go....

Seriously this board overreacts to everything!
    There are only so many things to react to in the offseason. We got to make the most of what we can get.

Comment

Only his first incident was an mess and he never should have seen charges...the attendant in question should have lost his freaking job and someone should have been called that could positively identify a player on the team to avoid it escalating into a shouting match.
      This is quite true, but none the less it did see charges. He does have a history no matter how trivial.
      sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
        It was only a $7500 bond for AADW.

Wait for the whole story.
        Why?

So much more fun to jump to the worst possible conclusions, then lose all sense of composure and start acting out?
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Canmore View Post
          This is quite true, but none the less it did see charges. He does have a history no matter how trivial.
          So freakin what....My wife got accused at work of smacking an individual across the face...they had ONE witness who is both mostly def and blind yet she "witnessed" the whole thing. My wife got fired, lost her job and has it on her record but I can tell you this, there is ZERO chance in hell that my wife did it, that isn't my wife...

He wasn't charged and you and I weren't there. To say he has a history...that's just asinine. I could have a discussion with a football player then call the cops and claim he was verbally abusing me and chances are just because he's famous he'd get arrested...and ya'll would be jumping all over his case like he's some criminal, charges or no charges but that doesn't mean he deserved to be arrested....
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by MH Stampede View Post
            Why?

So much more fun to jump to the worst possible conclusions, then lose all sense of composure and start acting out?
            I am not trying to dump on Doom because hes a bronco, but you people need to do the math, everday theres a pro player doing something, it needs to stop, They get arrested, then its the same usual garbage stuff. He didn't do it. Lets wait. Omg people are you kidding me. Let these people get away with everything don't we.

Also better watch it with Goodell the way he runs things, he may be getting a lot of pressure to really ramp up the penalties. I think we can agree on that. Personally I like watching good defense and MIller and Doom and my favorite May always make for quality time for me. But the fact is this garbage needs to stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Legion509 View Post
              They are always dismissed aren't they? 1mil no harm no foul right? You betcha. Nobody does anything wrong in the NFL the cops just keep arresting them cause they like it. haha okay. I am sick of it.
              Wow, talk about making a serious leap...
              sigpic

Comment

So freakin what....My wife got accused at work of smacking an individual across the face...they had ONE witness who is both mostly def and blind yet she "witnessed" the whole thing. My wife got fired, lost her job and has it on her record but I can tell you this, there is ZERO chance in hell that my wife did it, that isn't my wife...

He wasn't charged and you and I weren't there. To say he has a history...that's just asinine. I could have a discussion with a football player then call the cops and claim he was verbally abusing me and chances are just because he's famous he'd get arrested...and ya'll would be jumping all over his case like he's some criminal, charges or no charges but that doesn't mean he deserved to be arrested....
                Sad about the wife, but I doubt anybody but his friends notice who the guy is just walking around, or parking for that matter. I doubt that is what happened. On a brighter note we all have to get up, work tomorrow, and live our lives.

Comment

I am not trying to dump on Doom because hes a bronco, but you people need to do the math, everday theres a pro player doing something, it needs to stop, They get arrested, then its the same usual garbage stuff. He didn't do it. Lets wait. Omg people are you kidding me. Let these people get away with everything don't we.

Also better watch it with Goodell the way he runs things, he may be getting a lot of pressure to really ramp up the penalties. I think we can agree on that. Personally I like watching good defense and MIller and Doom and my favorite May always make for quality time for me. But the fact is this garbage needs to stop.
                  You will just have to deal with the fact that I prefer to wait until I have all the available information before either dismissing or condemning.

Witch hunts are just plain stupid.
                  sigpic

Comment

I realize that some people are jumping on his case. I'm not one of them. I'm not calling for his head. That doesn't change the fact that he has a previous incident and now he has another. Will anything come out of it? Don't know. Facts are awfully sketchy and the judicial system takes forever to run its course. Still this is the kind of behavior Goodell loathes and loves to jump on, multiple player conduct incidents.
                    Last edited by Canmore; 07-15-2012, 06:01 PM.
                    sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Sorry Doom isn't as perfect as you...

I hate how judgemental this fan base gets sometimes over MINOR things and the issue with the parking attendant/guard whatever he was is a very minor issue.

But you know that whole, innocent until proven guilty thing...fans don't care about that in the NFL, once a thug always a thug am I right?
                      Dude is he one of the Tebow fanboys, of course he is going to pile on Dumervil

Just move on, no point in arguing with them

I first I was really worried, but it does not sound like this incident was anything too serious after hearing some of the tidbits come out

Comment

• Originally posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post
                        Dude is he one of the Tebow fanboys, of course he is going to pile on Dumervil

Just move on, no point in arguing with them

I first I was really worried, but it does not sound like this incident was anything too serious after hearing some of the tidbits come out
                        Grow up, no need to Push that stuff. This sandbox is big enough for everyone little guy. He has a right to his opinion, not a one way street.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                          That is 1000% false.
                          how is it false? I don't now what happened, I just looked up the definition of the charge.
                          Last edited by broncos SB2010; 07-15-2012, 06:18 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

They are always dismissed aren't they? 1mil no harm no foul right? You betcha. Nobody does anything wrong in the NFL the cops just keep arresting them cause they like it. haha okay. I am sick of it.
                            You are awfully judgmental without even knowing the facts. You have no mercy for anyone who gets in trouble no matter how big or small.

You have to remember that these guys are in the limelight and have people following them everywhere. You hear more about them because of the media. This stuff goes on everyday around you. You probably have friends accused of similar stuff but you just do not know about it because the media is not following them around and it is not news.

Time to lighten up a little.
                            sigpic
                            Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                            2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                            2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                              how is it false? I don't now what happened, I just looked up the definition of the charge.
                              A gun does not have to be fired for it to be aggravated assault.

To prove it was aggravated assault, they would have to determine Doom brandished a gun with the intention of using it

Comment

• Lol just another Broncos offseason.....
                                sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Working...
                                X