X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SunDevil_Jake
    replied
    Nothing against any fellow Broncos fans who might also be in law enforcement reading this, but if you ever want to read some good creative fiction someday, try a police report. You aren't reading the "facts" or "findings" in many cases, you're reading the opinions of witnesses and other people involved in the situation (who were often VERY involved, if you get my drift). What is stated in the police report cannot be interpreted as fact. That's what an investigation is for. And ultimately a trial.

If I punch you in the face and tell the police I did it because you threatened me, that doesn't make it true. But it goes in the report (based on the subjective writing of the officer).

Leave a comment:

• Dirty Bird
    replied
    Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post

Feel the rage
    I'm outraged. Didn't Dumervil's moma teach him to never hit a girl.

Leave a comment:

• Chitown
    replied
    Originally posted by Sparttns View Post
    The more I read about it, seems that the man showing the gun under his shirt was in the Mercedes, not Doom's Range Rover. They got arrested because they traveled together but it really seems Doom's only fault is having that kind of "friends" and not knowing there was a gun in that SUV.
    Dumervil exited his vehicle at which point he proceeded to lift his shirt and display a gun. Dumervil was positively identified as the subject.

What about this from the police report makes you think it's not Dumervil?

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied

Feel the rage

Leave a comment:

• Sync
    replied
    Originally posted by Remedy View Post
    He does have rage issues... that he takes out on opposing quarterbacks
    Guilty of inflicting grievous bodily harm every Sunday!

Leave a comment:

• Sparttns
    replied
    The more I read about it, seems that the man showing the gun under his shirt was in the Mercedes, not Doom's Range Rover. They got arrested because they traveled together but it really seems Doom's only fault is having that kind of "friends" and not knowing there was a gun in that SUV.

Leave a comment:

• Remedy
    replied
    He does have rage issues... that he takes out on opposing quarterbacks

Leave a comment:

• one_bad_55
    replied
    Originally posted by HEADCREEPS View Post
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...lt-in-october/

Seems Doom has some rage issues. I thought he had a DUI in his past too, but I could be wrong. Anyone know If he had a DUI?
    I do not think he has had a DUI. I know he has been pulled over like 6 times mainly for speeding but I do not think anything more than traffic violations.

The parking lot issue charges were dropped and was due to a parking lot guard would not let Doom into the player parking lot on game day because he did not have his pass. This parking lot dude must live under a rock not to know who Doom is and not to let him in the lot or at least call someone for verification.

Obviously the parking lot attendant was trying to show their power here. I is, therefore I am. :hammer:

Leave a comment:

• HEADCREEPS
    replied
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...lt-in-october/

Seems Doom has some rage issues. I thought he had a DUI in his past too, but I could be wrong. Anyone know If he had a DUI?

Leave a comment:

• NM_Mile_High
    replied
    Originally posted by moto4669 View Post
    Self Defense, Protection......And I don't have a license yet so I dont carry one with me at the moment. I have friends that do and I see nothing wrong with it. In the state of OH you can get a concealed carrying license which makes it legal. I don't remember if its been said that Doom had a license or not...
    Just a heads up, depending on which state you live in, you do not need a license to openly carry a firearm. The restrictions vary from state to state but, for the most part most states only require a license to carry and conceal the weapon. In most cases it is perfectly legal to carry a firearm out in the open on your side similar to cowboys in the old-west. Hope this helped.(Ohio is an anomalous open carry state, meaning it is permitted but frowned upon in certain areas.)

Florida on the other hand has some of the strictest policies against firearms and hand guns in particular.

Leave a comment:

• Fan of the MAN
    replied
    I dont trust peoples accounts of events. Example: have an incident happen that 100 people see and you will get 100 different scenarios. Which one is accurate? Who the hell knows. Doom better hope his attorney can poke holes in their stories. Only thing that may save his rear from jail time. Regardless.

Leave a comment:

• one_bad_55
    replied
    The Victoria Secret employee only saw ONE gun man pointing or displaying a gun claiming he was in the Mercedes. It is the victims in the Impala saying that both men had guns. They say Doom showed a gun under his shirt but said Doom never said anything to the victims.

So it is the victims word against Doom's word. However it does not look good that there was a gun in Doom's car and he claims there wasn't a gun in the car and the claims by the victims that he had a gun and showed it to them under his shirt.

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid.

What good that possibly do? It was two big guys against a guy and his wife and they felt they needed to show a gun.

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid.

Leave a comment:

• Fan of the MAN
    replied
    How did this thread convert to racisim?
    The point normal people dont carry guns in their crotch is accurate. Good way to pull a 'Plaxico'..
    Folks normally carry them in a holster, either on their hip or shoulder holder.
    I sure as hell wouldnt carry my pistol in my waist belt near my crotch. Good way to shoot yourself.

Leave a comment:

• Kaldiron
    replied
    I have a question, if the traffic was in gridlock, as people claim. Why is it that the store clerk was the only person to see all these events? What about other witnesses. Wouldn't somebody else have called the police?
    Last edited by Kaldiron; 07-17-2012, 12:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ramanboy33
    replied
    Originally posted by Peyton&Eli_fan View Post
    Things we don't know that would help:

2) What was thrown at the car. Was it anything that could have caused bodily harm? (still not an excuse to brandish a gun, but could make it more understandable)
    According to the Victoria Secret witness, Aretha Williams, the driver of the Impala exited her vehicle and threw a "small and light" bottle cap at the Range Rover Dumervil was driving.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X