This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Krisztal ‏@BK1043

I spoke to people close to Elvis...he'll be fine. I agree w/ @dmac1043, don't think charges will be filed or time will be missed
    Expand

Retweet
    Favorite

Comment

• What a stupid thing to do, they need to look for a replacement.

Comment

• Originally posted by luvdacolts67 View Post
        What a stupid thing to do, they need to look for a replacement.
        LOL,

Yeah you just replace Elvis.......
        sigpic
        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post
          You are awfully judgmental without even knowing the facts. You have no mercy for anyone who gets in trouble no matter how big or small.

You have to remember that these guys are in the limelight and have people following them everywhere. You hear more about them because of the media. This stuff goes on everyday around you. You probably have friends accused of similar stuff but you just do not know about it because the media is not following them around and it is not news.

Time to lighten up a little.
          "According to the victim, Mr. Dumervil and his co-defendant brandished guns and threatened the victim," Miami Beach police spokeswoman Detective Vivian Hernandez told 7NEWS on Sunday afternoon. She confirmed that there were two guns involved in the incident.

Comment

• I didn't realize there were so many racists and judgmental, pitchfork-carrying drama queens on this board. And this is coming from someone who grew up in rural South Carolina. I guess now that I know...I know.

It's also interesting that KWHIT thinks the whole situation is hilarious. And that RarelyOffended thinks Dumervil is overrated, despite being one of our best players. Maybe we should just ship Dumervil's ass off like everyone wants to do with D.J.

Unbelievable. Of course, the anonymity of the Internet tends to bring out people's inner idiot. Exhibit A: This thread.

Thank you Cory Winget and some of the others for being level headed.
            Last edited by jonathanrivers; 07-15-2012, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
              LOL,

Yeah you just replace Elvis.......
              We can just plug in Hunter. He played swell in Doom's absence
              #swapping

Comment

• Originally posted by luvdacolts67 View Post
                What a stupid thing to do, they need to look for a replacement.
                Yeah, because it's easy to find guys who average 10 sacks per year.

Comment

• Originally posted by jonathanrivers View Post
                  I didn't realize there were so many racists and judgmental, pitchfork-carrying drama queens on this board. And this is coming from someone who grew up in rural South Carolina. I guess now that I know...I know.

It's also interesting that KWHIT thinks the whole situation is hilarious. And that RarelyOffended thinks Dumervil is overrated, despite being one of our best players. Maybe we should just ship Dumervil's ass off like everyone wants to do with D.J.

Unbelievable. Of course, the anonymity of the Internet tends to bring out people's inner idiot. Exhibit A: This thread.

Thank you Cory Winget and some of the others for being level headed.
                  This is the whole point, some folks will believe the victim, while others will believe a guy they think they know in a football team.

The victim has stated that both men pulled firearms. There will be both sides of the story as there will be folks picking sides. To me it's just another day, these things happen all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by hutch2426 View Post
                    This is the whole point, some folks will believe the victim, while others will believe a guy they think they know in a football team.

The victim has stated that both men pulled firearms. There will be both sides of the story as there will be folks picking sides. To me it's just another day, these things happen all the time.
                    Absolutely. I tend to like to wait until all the facts come to light.

This seems like a middle-aged women's Sunday school class more than a NFL message board. I just expect more out of grown men.

Comment

Yeah, because it's easy to find guys who average 10 sacks per year.
                      If he is charged and found guilty then heck yeah get rid of him. Watching other guys play football doesn't mean that dang much to you does it?

Comment

If he is charged and found guilty then heck yeah get rid of him. Watching ither guys play football doesn't mean that dang much to you does it?
                        What are you talking about? This is an NFL message board, bro. This isn't a "People for Crime Prevention and Ethical Citizenry" message board. Of course I want Dumervil on the field.

Comment

What are you talking about? This is an NFL message board, bro. This isn't a "People for Crime Prevention and Ethical Citizenry" message board. Of course I want Dumervil on the field.
                          So, because we are on a message board we should leave our moral compass at the door, because you sit behind the cover of a computer screen? That is a pretty funny thought. It's a game, it has absolutely no bearing on your life.

Comment

So, because we are on a message board we should leave our moral compass at the door, because you sit behind the cover of a computer screen? That is a pretty funny thought. It's a game, it has absolutely no bearing on your life.
                            If he is truly guilty of a crime then he should be put in jail the same as anyone else.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                              If he is truly guilty of a crime then he should be put in jail the same as anyone else.
                              That is what I stated earlier, along with that he should lose his job if incarcerated.

Comment

That is what I stated earlier, along with that he should lose his job if incarcerated.
                                I know you did.

I was just sharing my opinion.

I don't disagree.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X