X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    Originally posted by lilherb View Post
    I'm curious how the Victorias Secret worker was able to spot both the suspects flashing firearms with one on each side of the car on a packed Miami beach street. Also, I find it hard to believe that they'd flash their weapons for any longer than a few seconds at most.

Also, the Victoria's Secret is on the left side of the street, if Dumervil did indeed approach the driver, he'd have his back to the worker, making it difficult to see a weapon tucked into his waist band in front of him
    How did she know he had a gun then? Just an extremely wild guess?

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by MH Stampede View Post
    Umm, someone just posted above the specifics on the stand your ground law, and it includes being inside one's own vehicle.

Care to rethink your position?
    Stand your ground law has NOTHING to do with this case. Unless Doom was in a life threatening situation, there's no reason to pull a gun and there's no reason the Stand Your Ground law should apply.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    I tell you what, the powers that be need to come raid this thread because apparently we have some top flight detectives. They weren't even remotely close or have even seen the a. suspects b. victims c. any of the evidence, and they've already cracked the case!

No, people are just reading the police report. The police report said that Doom pulled a gun. That's 3rd degree assault no matter how you try to spin it. Some more info may come out to prove Doom is innocent, but from the facts we've been given, Doom did commit a crime.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    I tell you what, the powers that be need to come raid this thread because apparently we have some top flight detectives. They weren't even remotely close or have even seen the a. suspects b. victims c. any of the evidence, and they've already cracked the case!

I used to know people who would follow sensational trials ... in the newspaper, on radio and TV, and conclude guilt or innocence based on that. Even if I was in a courtroom every day of a trial hearing all the testimony and seeing all the evidence, I would feel very uneasy passing judgement on someone whose liberty or life depended on a verdict of which I was a part. Sadly, prosecutorial misconduct isn't that rare in the US.

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by moto4669 View Post
    There is nothing wrong with carring a gun. As long you have a License for it and you are responsible with it.
    What reason do you have for carrying a firearm?

Leave a comment:

• one_bad_55
    replied
    Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post

CP To ya. Made me smile about a subject in which there is not much to smile about.

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Originally posted by sSync View Post
    God, I love that GIF.
    Reminds me of this.

Leave a comment:

• Sync
    replied
    Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Frankly I don't think there will be a suspension or any charges against Elvis.

Week 1 Little Ben will be feeling like Brady.

God, I love that GIF.

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Frankly I don't think there will be a suspension or any charges against Elvis.

Week 1 Little Ben will be feeling like Brady.

Leave a comment:

• getlynched47
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
    Can someone please recreate the incident with MS Paint.
    I'm still waiting for someone to make an animated gif using only paint and a gif maker....That would be epic!

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanNC
    replied
    Can someone please recreate the incident with MS Paint.

Leave a comment:

• Sync
    replied
    Originally posted by champ&dreallday View Post
    This seems like a very bad situation and appears to be VERY stupid on the part of Doom, however...I think he walks from this. Witnesses say Doom and Aguste lifted their shirts and flashed guns, however only one gun was found in the glove box. Doom claims it wasn't his car and he didn't know there was a gun in the car. 9 times out of 10 in these situations someone takes the wrap other than the celebrity. Not saying it's a walk in the park, but if he has a decent lawyer and a somewhat close friend in Aguste, it's no way this gets placed on Doom. Adam Schefter has claimed, if Doom not found guilty for claiming the gun, he wont be suspended.
    Yes, only one gun was found in the glove compartment of the car Doom was in, which means nothing considering the two people with the two guns were in two different cars and two guns total were recovered, one from each car. C'mon guys, read the police report, the link has been posted a few times now. I get the impression Doom definitely did something very stupid to get the "victims" to shut up, go away, and stop heckling his car... but I'm also pretty sure that it will be near-impossible to prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that a firearm was indeed flashed considering that the eye witness would probably not have been in any position to say for sure what was going on at crotch-height in solid traffic and that the victim's statement left out the part where the driver and passenger left their vehicle to shout and throw things, instigating the entire incident (if you're the first party to get out of your car you're making a horrible, horrible decision).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X