Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it could had been a simple case people were getting aggresive he pulled out his firearm then people said call the cops. I worked security in the ghetto this happen to one of our officers. aggravated assault means basically he pulled his gun out he didnt shoot anyone thats why they call it assault and battery. assault is threat batterey is the contact

Comment

SMH.....Nothing will come of it in 2012 look at the Rolando McClain incident. But look out for 2013. Assault with a firearm? are you kidding me???

I'd like to hear the whole story of it.

That Dyme life in Miami has been nothing but problems.

My adopted Bronco from last year not making me proud.
      Last edited by Atwnbroncfan; 07-15-2012, 12:26 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by #1BRONCSFAN View Post
        Dude wait for the hole story. Who knows there is probably more news to this
        That's our fanbase for you...A player screws up "Cut him, suspend his butt, get that trash out of here!!!" For some I can see why that reaction is coming about and don't think it's wrong (DJ/Marshall I agree with the folks that are/were annoyed with them) but lets wait till we hear a little more before the pitchfork patrol goes to his doorstep.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bronco4life88 View Post
          it could had been a simple case people were getting aggresive he pulled out his firearm then people said call the cops. I worked security in the ghetto this happen to one of our officers. aggravated assault means basically he pulled his gun out he didnt shoot anyone thats why they call it assault and battery. assault is threat batterey is the contact
          This is what i hope happened, Maybe he had no other choice but to pull a weapon
          sigpic Thanks Tebow for everything that you did on your short time being a Bronco. I will always be a fan of yours no matter where you are at.

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
            Why are athletes so dumb?I mean seriously why are you in a troublesome city like Miami with a gun? If you are planing on going somewhere, where a gun might be needed...DON'T GO THERE!!!!

He better hope the league doesn't smack him silly.
            No question! The only reason I'm barely optimistic is this is a new thing for Dumervil. But he'll probably be getting some punishment just for the absolute lack of logic that is what you described.

Comment

Originally posted by bronco4life88 View Post
              Bond was set at just $7500, so this could very well be the case.
              sigpic

Comment

o wow.................

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                  That's our fanbase for you...A player screws up "Cut him, suspend his butt, get that trash out of here!!!" For some I can see why that reaction is coming about and don't think it's wrong (DJ/Marshall I agree with the folks that are/were annoyed with them) but lets wait till we hear a little more before the pitchfork patrol goes to his doorstep.
                  I get the premise. Yes he deserves benefit of the doubt. But assault with a firearm isn't necessarily a crime that gets throw out there. Assault does yes, but with a firearm? Heck no. He either shot someone or used it to knock some people across the head. Its hard to misconstrue assault with a fire arm as a "MISUNDERSTANDING"
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                    I get the premise. Yes he deserves benefit of the doubt. But assault with a firearm isn't necessarily a crime that gets throw out there. Assault does yes, but with a firearm? Heck no. He either shot someone or used it to knock some people across the head. Its hard to misconstrue assault with a fire arm as a "MISUNDERSTANDING"
                    It was described earlier- battery is worse than assault. He could have '""just""" pulled out a gun.

Comment

I'm so sick of these damn idiots. And their awesome thug life. Nfl players are freaking stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by OhBehave30 View Post
                        It was described earlier- battery is worse than assault. He could have '""just""" pulled out a gun.
                        Yea I see that now. I hope for his sake he felt threatened for his life and was not the one causing the incident.

But this won't be an issue until after the season. He won't go to trial unil next Spring at the earliest.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by moto4669 View Post
                          I'm so sick of these damn idiots. And their awesome thug life. Nfl players are freaking stupid.
                          Well before we condemn the man let's at least wait for some details to surface here. "innocent until proven guilty" and all.

Comment

MaxBroncos ‏@MaxBroncos
                            In Florida, aggravated assault is a 3rd-degree felony. When a firearm's involved, it triggers a 3-yr minimum mandatory sentence if convicted

Let us pray he is not convicted.

Comment

Well why does he have a firearm with him in Miami?! I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a concealed carrying license. For his sake I hope he does. Doubt it though. It's weird how hockey players never get in this kind of trouble...

Comment

Originally posted by moto4669 View Post
                                Well why does he have a firearm with him in Miami?! I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a concealed carrying license. For his sake I hope he does. Doubt it though. It's weird how hockey players never get in this kind of trouble...
                                Hockey players are usually so drunk they couldnt get into that kind of trouble if they tried.

Comment

Working...
                                X