X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JordanElyea
    replied
    Originally posted by lilherb View Post
    I'm curious how the Victorias Secret worker was able to spot both the suspects flashing firearms with one on each side of the car on a packed Miami beach street. Also, I find it hard to believe that they'd flash their weapons for any longer than a few seconds at most.
    Exactly theres no way she actually saw the 2 guns with a car in the way.
    I imagine that she would be looking at the back of Doom or his friend, and the car would be blocking the view of the other guy.

Leave a comment:

• lilherb
    replied
    I'm curious how the Victorias Secret worker was able to spot both the suspects flashing firearms with one on each side of the car on a packed Miami beach street. Also, I find it hard to believe that they'd flash their weapons for any longer than a few seconds at most.

Also, the Victoria's Secret is on the left side of the street, if Dumervil did indeed approach the driver, he'd have his back to the worker, making it difficult to see a weapon tucked into his waist band in front of him
    Last edited by lilherb; 07-16-2012, 07:48 PM. Reason: Addition

Leave a comment:

• hutch2426
    replied
    Originally posted by JordanElyea View Post
    If the car indeed wasn't his then there going to have a hard time putting this on DOOM.
    This way he can use that as a defense to not knowing there was a gun in the car.
    And as far as him having a gun on him its "he says, she says" in court which will be thrown out.
    Unless they have some sort of video proof of Doom with the gun it will be tough for them to put this on him.
    Not necessarily, they have the victim and the lady at work that called it in said he had a gun. That would hold up as it was two separate people with correlating stories.

Just depends on the facts though...

Leave a comment:

• JordanElyea
    replied
    If the car indeed wasn't his then there going to have a hard time putting this on DOOM.
    This way he can use that as a defense to not knowing there was a gun in the car.
    And as far as him having a gun on him its "he says, she says" in court which will be thrown out.
    Unless they have some sort of video proof of Doom with the gun it will be tough for them to put this on him.

Leave a comment:

• Fan of the MAN
    replied
    Originally posted by Peyton&Eli_fan View Post
    True. But none of those 3 things are justifiable for showing a gun.
    Not how they did it, no. But if you feel your life is in danger, it can be justified. I wouldnt unless it was pointed at me for sure. Too many sue happy folks now days. Watch for the lawsuit now.

Leave a comment:

• one5beast
    replied
    the car could belong to the friend he was with

Leave a comment:

• Peyton&Eli_fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Fan of the MAN View Post
    Its disturbing the peace, vandalism, and harassment. All of which are chargable.
    True. But none of those 3 things are justifiable for showing a gun.

Leave a comment:

• KoolBreeze
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    There are plenty of people who handle firearms in a dangerous way. Cities in the US are well policed. No need for firearms on your person or in your car if you are engaged in honest activity.

Loaded handguns in a house with children is another idiotic thing. Discharging firearms into the sky is very dangerous; what goes up must come down. Discharging firarms at night is uncalled for unless you are defending a hamlet under attack by the Viet Cong; flashbacks are a *****.
    Come again? A city like Miami is exactly where I WOULD be carrying. There isn't a thing wrong with carrying a firearm, the US Constitution gives us all that right. You have the right to protect yourself.

And an unloaded firearm is a useless firearm, in the house or otherwise. What you should do is teach your children how to handle firearms and to respect them. But we do things a tad differently in my neck of the woods, I suppose.

Leave a comment:

• Fan of the MAN
    replied
    Originally posted by dork54 View Post
    The passenger was charged with a misdemeanor.

Doom and his buddy both flashed weapons according to witnesses and were charged. The commish will have to address this sooner than later.
    I'd say that misdemeanor is disturbing the peace. Idk though.

Leave a comment:

• dork54
    replied
    Originally posted by Fan of the MAN View Post
    Its disturbing the peace, vandalism, and harassment. All of which are chargable.
    The passenger was charged with a misdemeanor.

Doom and his buddy both flashed weapons according to witnesses and were charged. The commish will have to address this sooner than later.

Leave a comment:

• PhoenixDread
    replied
    It would be nice to know exactly what was thrown at the car.

Had to be a Phillip Rivers jersey. Such filthy things they are...

Leave a comment:

• Fan of the MAN
    replied
    Throwing something at a car behind you in gridlocked traffic is crappy behavior, but it's not an "attack" or an "assault".

However, if it turns out that it was not his car and not his gun in the compartment, he may be in luck

Leave a comment:

• Peyton&Eli_fan
    replied
    It would be nice to know exactly what was thrown at the car.

Leave a comment:

• Orange Pants
    replied
    Looks like things are looking up. If it wasn't his car, he may not have known there was a gun in it, which means he didn't lie to the police.

Leave a comment:

• Peyton&Eli_fan
    replied
    Throwing something at a car behind you in gridlocked traffic is crappy behavior, but it's not an "attack" or an "assault".

However, if it turns out that it was not his car and not his gun in the compartment, he may be in luck

Leave a comment:

Working...
X