Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramanboy is the type of guy that would never get passed the initial questionnaire for jury duty. He'd be sent home immediately if his number was called

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      All I can say is if I ever get arrested for anything I hope to god Raman isn't on the jury because there is no way in hell he'll look at anything objectively...*Label the man scum, arrest him and move along*
      LMAO. That's what I've been saying all along.

Hell, why even have a judicial system.

Comment

• Well from the info ive read I've heard the officer found a single gun in the car, yet both people flashed guns?
        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
        I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by jonathanrivers View Post
          LMAO. That's what I've been saying all along.

Hell, why even have a judicial system.
          This is an online message board. It's not part of the judicial system.

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
            Well from the info ive read I've heard the officer found a single gun in the car, yet both people flashed guns?
            Two different cars: Dumervil in his Range Rover and his friend Andy Auguste in his Mercedes. One gun found on the floor behind the driver's seat in the Mercedes, the other gun found in the glove box of the Range Rover (after Dumervil lied to the police and said there was not a gun in his car).
            Last edited by ramanboy33; 07-16-2012, 11:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
              So from reading the report I get this, help me if anyone finds different as the multiple pages make it hard to make a timeline. Also keep in mind this is accoring to the multiple reports so try to not assume anything to change something. Help me if I did the same.

Doom was driving a Land following a Mercedes.

The wife (Vic 1) was driving a Impala and merged between the Mercedes and Land.

Horns blew (sounds like both cars) and insults were exchanged (sounds like both cars)

Someone in the Impala got out of the car and yelled at other car, also someone in the Impala threw something at the Land. Not sure but it seems like Vic 1 did both the getting out of car and throwing object.

Passenger got out of the Land, walked up to the Impala, lifted up shirt to expose gun. At some point Vic 1 got back into car...unclear as to when.

Doom was driving and got out of Land and also lifted up shirt to exposed a gun.

Vic 1 was afraid and tried to get away in car.

Police show up and arrest Doom at gun point.

Police ask if Doom had any guns in car. he said no

Police search car and found 1 gun behind drivers seat and 1 gun in glove box
              Don't forget the Victoria Secret witness who called the police. Their story matches the story of the lady that was scared for her life when Doom flashed his gun at her.

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                Well from the info ive read I've heard the officer found a single gun in the car, yet both people flashed guns?
                http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/...t-miami/14278/

Page 2 of 6 talks about one Firearm found on floor of car and one found in glovebox of Doom's car
                Last edited by Hadez; 07-16-2012, 11:58 AM.
                Let's Ride!

Comment

So from reading the report I get this, help me if anyone finds different as the multiple pages make it hard to make a timeline. Also keep in mind this is accoring to the multiple reports so try to not assume anything to change something. Help me if I did the same.

Doom was driving a Land following a Mercedes.

The wife (Vic 1) was driving a Impala and merged between the Mercedes and Land.

Horns blew (sounds like both cars) and insults were exchanged (sounds like both cars)

Someone in the Impala got out of the car and yelled at other car, also someone in the Impala threw something at the Land. Not sure but it seems like Vic 1 did both the getting out of car and throwing object.

Passenger got out of the Land, walked up to the Impala, lifted up shirt to expose gun. At some point Vic 1 got back into car...unclear as to when.

Doom was driving and got out of Land and also lifted up shirt to exposed a gun.

Vic 1 was afraid and tried to get away in car.

Police show up and arrest Doom at gun point.

Police ask if Doom had any guns in car. he said no

Police search car and found 1 gun behind drivers seat and 1 gun in glove box
                  I read it that it was Mercedes - Impala - Land Rover. The occupants of the Impala exited their car to yell at the occupants of the Land Rover and may have even threw something at the Land Rover. An occupent from the Mercedes then approached the Impala and showed a firearm while making threats. The Dumervil got out of his Land Rover approached the Impala and flashed his weapon.
                  Anybody know how to get out of Plan A? - Elway

Comment

• Originally posted by ramanboy33 View Post
                    This is an online message board. It's not part of the judicial system.
                    You don't say?

Comment

• Originally posted by MegaOrange View Post
                      I read it that it was Mercedes - Impala - Land Rover. The occupants of the Impala exited their car to yell at the occupants of the Land Rover and may have even threw something at the Land Rover. An occupent from the Mercedes then approached the Impala and showed a firearm while making threats. The Dumervil got out of his Land Rover approached the Impala and flashed his weapon.
                      Went and updated it, hard to read those reports thanks for the help

Originally posted by Chitown View Post
                      Don't forget the Victoria Secret witness who called the police. Their story matches the story of the lady that was scared for her life when Doom flashed his gun at her.
                      updated this too
                      Last edited by Hadez; 07-16-2012, 11:57 AM.
                      Let's Ride!

Comment

• Originally posted by jonathanrivers View Post
                        You don't say?
                        You're the one who seems to think otherwise.

Comment

• I see it two ways and either way Doom is stupid.
                          1. He is either a class act that just made a really stupid move.
                          2. He is actually a thug punk that is too stupid to understand how to best utilize an entourage or posse. You stay in the car while your boys handle the bidness. Everyone knows that.

Comment

• Originally posted by MegaOrange View Post
                            I see it two ways and either way Doom is stupid.
                            1. He is either a class act that just made a really stupid move.
                            2. He is actually a thug punk that is too stupid to understand how to best utilize an entourage or posse. You stay in the car while your boys handle the bidness. Everyone knows that.
                            From interviews I have read/watched before Doom seems like a class act.

The fact he had a gun in his car and said he did not...that is bad...
                            Let's Ride!

Comment

He does seem like a class act...but having just had my 20 year reunion you can, when around old friends, revert to adolescent stupidity.

Comment

We don't even know if Dumervil said that. It'd be very easy for the cop to say that he asked him if he had a weapon in the vehicle so he could search with probable cause. The fact that cop was searching the car for "inventory" and JUST SO HAPPENED to find a gun sounds like the cop didn't ask Dumervil anything.
                                sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Working...
                                X