X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one_bad_55
    replied
    I was also thinking about the comments made about his shirt not being tucked in to his shorts and this really made no sense to me. Does anyone really tuck their T-shirts into their shorts these days or do I dress like a slob and leave my shirts un-tucked?

Now if I am going to play golf or something like that where I wear a polo shirt then it is tucked in to my shorts but I always have a belt on. I never tuck my T-shirts in because I find it uncomfortable and restrictive.

Is this really that big of a deal that his shirt wasn't tucked in?

Leave a comment:

• one_bad_55
    replied
    Originally posted by Peyton&Eli_fan View Post
    If he is innocent, he may be in tough position. If he describes what happened he could implicate his friend.
    I think there was enough witnesses to implicate his friend without Doom even saying a word. The VS employee basically said that it was the guy in the White car at first but then said it was a silver Mercedes.

Leave a comment:

• Peyton&Eli_fan
    replied
    If he is innocent, he may be in tough position. If he describes what happened he could implicate his friend.

Leave a comment:

• KoolBreeze
    replied
    Originally posted by broncolee View Post
    So witnesses who never saw that vehicle before knew there was a gun but Dumervil didn't? OK, I'll buy that.
    Best I recall, without going back through all of it, the only witness other than the alleged victims never said Doom had a gun. The witness said someone had a gun and I believe in her 911 call she implied the person in the car was the one with the gun. She never even mentioned Doom nor the vehicle he was driving in that call.

Strange thing about witnesses though, they "think" they see a lot of things until they get on the witness stand and get questioned by a good attorney. But either way, I guess we'll just have to wait and see how it all shacks out.

Leave a comment:

• broncolee
    replied
    Originally posted by Raider_Nation View Post
    Didn't DJ Williams just get popped for roids too? I heard something along those lines somewhere but haven't seen any definitive articles.
    No. He got popped for providing a non human specimen. Supposedly he thought he was only being tested for recreational drugs but it turned out that he was also being tested for PEDs, which is the test that identified his non human specimen. If it had just been the test for recreational drugs, he would have gotten away with it.

Leave a comment:

• Raider_Nation
    replied
    Didn't DJ Williams just get popped for roids too? I heard something along those lines somewhere but haven't seen any definitive articles.

Leave a comment:

• broncolee
    replied
    Originally posted by KoolBreeze View Post
    Perhaps he didn't know the gun was in the glovebox when he told the officer that, since it apparently wasn't his vehicle. Just a thought.
    So witnesses who never saw that vehicle before knew there was a gun but Dumervil didn't? OK, I'll buy that.

Leave a comment:

• one_bad_55
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    That's what she said.
    CP to ya, That made me laugh a little. :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• Remedy
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    How dare you use logic instead of making wild unfounded assumptions...
    Lifes more fun when you make wild unfounded assumptions. Isn't there a whole gossip magazine industry and makes their money doing such things.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by KoolBreeze View Post
    Perhaps he didn't know the gun was in the glovebox when he told the officer that, since it apparently wasn't his vehicle. Just a thought.
    How dare you use logic instead of making wild unfounded assumptions...

Leave a comment:

• KoolBreeze
    replied
    Originally posted by broncolee View Post
    I certainly hope he's innocent, but apparently he tried to pretend like he didn't even have a gun. If that is true, and I hope it's not, it gives people reason to believe he might in deed be guilty.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    That's the model I was looking at last night.

There's no way you're walking around in gym shorts with that fully loaded.
    That's what she said.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by teetdogs View Post
    The S&W is going to be slightly heavier than the Glock since the Glock has a composite frame vs the S&W with a metal frame. With that said if the smaller, lighter, unloaded 9mm couldn't be held in a BB short waistband I have a hard time believing the .40 cal would be able to, unless like you said in a previous post he was wearing compression underwear and had it stuck in those, however that just seems like a very bad and uncomfortable idea.
    No I mean the glock model chambered for the .40 s&w. Like I said, I looked at the lightest model of the current gen, and even then I don't think it was possible.

Leave a comment:

• teetdogs
    replied
    The S&W is going to be slightly heavier than the Glock since the Glock has a composite frame vs the S&W with a metal frame. With that said if the smaller, lighter, unloaded 9mm couldn't be held in a BB short waistband I have a hard time believing the .40 cal would be able to, unless like you said in a previous post he was wearing compression underwear and had it stuck in those, however that just seems like a very bad and uncomfortable idea.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by Fan of the MAN View Post
    I will be impressed if it was a Glock.. Model 23.. LOL
    That's the model I was looking at last night.

There's no way you're walking around in gym shorts with that fully loaded.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X