Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DOOM arrested per CBS4

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Also she didnt call the cops probably because she knew she started it and would get in trouble. All she got was being scared , for throwing stuff at a car she prob felt lucky it wasn't worse.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
      So it wasn't his car.
      If it wasn't his vehicle, that's a plus.
      Sounds easy enough, they take his fingerprints and see if any match the gun.
      Last edited by hutch2426; 07-16-2012, 06:09 PM.

      Comment


      • Lindsay Jones ‏@PostBroncos
        Elvis Dumervil not carrying a gun at his arrest in Miami, sources say http://dpo.st/NxyNOF
        Expand
        Reply Retweet Favorite

        Comment


        • Throwing something at a car behind you in gridlocked traffic is crappy behavior, but it's not an "attack" or an "assault".

          However, if it turns out that it was not his car and not his gun in the compartment, he may be in luck

          Comment


          • Looks like things are looking up. If it wasn't his car, he may not have known there was a gun in it, which means he didn't lie to the police.

            Comment


            • It would be nice to know exactly what was thrown at the car.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Peyton&Eli_fan View Post
                Throwing something at a car behind you in gridlocked traffic is crappy behavior, but it's not an "attack" or an "assault".

                However, if it turns out that it was not his car and not his gun in the compartment, he may be in luck
                Its disturbing the peace, vandalism, and harassment. All of which are chargable.
                From a Colt to a Bronco

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Peyton&Eli_fan View Post
                  It would be nice to know exactly what was thrown at the car.

                  Had to be a Phillip Rivers jersey. Such filthy things they are...

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Fan of the MAN View Post
                    Its disturbing the peace, vandalism, and harassment. All of which are chargable.
                    The passenger was charged with a misdemeanor.

                    Doom and his buddy both flashed weapons according to witnesses and were charged. The commish will have to address this sooner than later.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dork54 View Post
                      The passenger was charged with a misdemeanor.

                      Doom and his buddy both flashed weapons according to witnesses and were charged. The commish will have to address this sooner than later.
                      I'd say that misdemeanor is disturbing the peace. Idk though.
                      From a Colt to a Bronco

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                        There are plenty of people who handle firearms in a dangerous way. Cities in the US are well policed. No need for firearms on your person or in your car if you are engaged in honest activity.

                        Loaded handguns in a house with children is another idiotic thing. Discharging firearms into the sky is very dangerous; what goes up must come down. Discharging firarms at night is uncalled for unless you are defending a hamlet under attack by the Viet Cong; flashbacks are a *****.
                        Come again? A city like Miami is exactly where I WOULD be carrying. There isn't a thing wrong with carrying a firearm, the US Constitution gives us all that right. You have the right to protect yourself.

                        And an unloaded firearm is a useless firearm, in the house or otherwise. What you should do is teach your children how to handle firearms and to respect them. But we do things a tad differently in my neck of the woods, I suppose.
                        ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Fan of the MAN View Post
                          Its disturbing the peace, vandalism, and harassment. All of which are chargable.
                          True. But none of those 3 things are justifiable for showing a gun.

                          Comment


                          • the car could belong to the friend he was with

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Peyton&Eli_fan View Post
                              True. But none of those 3 things are justifiable for showing a gun.
                              Not how they did it, no. But if you feel your life is in danger, it can be justified. I wouldnt unless it was pointed at me for sure. Too many sue happy folks now days. Watch for the lawsuit now.
                              From a Colt to a Bronco

                              Comment


                              • If the car indeed wasn't his then there going to have a hard time putting this on DOOM.
                                This way he can use that as a defense to not knowing there was a gun in the car.
                                And as far as him having a gun on him its "he says, she says" in court which will be thrown out.
                                Unless they have some sort of video proof of Doom with the gun it will be tough for them to put this on him.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X