X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ramanboy33
    replied
    Originally posted by sSync View Post
    I don't mean to weigh in on either side of this, but from the way you're talking I'm forced to assume you were actually present at the incident? If we find out that Doom is actually guilty of pulling a firearm on someone for no good reason then I doubt you'll find anyone on here defending his actions, no matter how much they want this team to win football games.
    I'm just going off what's been reported. The accuser and an independent eye witness from a nearby store say that Dumervil and his friend got out of their car, approached another car stopped at a traffic light, and then threatened the occupants of that car by flashing guns. There is no excuse for that.

If the material facts of the case change, then I'll change my story.

Leave a comment:

• Sync
    replied
    Originally posted by jlhawkins9 View Post
    I mean if he pulled the gun out or pointed it at the person then I agree that's taking it way to far.
    According to the police report Elvis' buddy got out of their car and flashed a gun tucked into his pants at the victim whilst issuing verbal threats. Elvis then got out of the car too, came over, flashed his gun (also tucked into his pants), and returned to his car - in complete silence.

Leave a comment:

• ramanboy33
    replied
    Is it ever ok to show your gun? I mean say that they where saying I'm going kick your butt or going shoot u, you can't show your gun to say no u r not.
    I mean if he pulled the gun out or pointed it at the person then I agree that's taking it way to far.
    I don't own a gun or really know the gun laws.

As Long as its registered and you have a perment to carry it what can legally even do with it?
    You prob get in trouble for saying hey if u keep on or attack me I have a gun on me FYI
    One can use violence or threats of violence - including showing or pulling your firearm - legally for self-defense when under attack or in certain circumstances if one feels threatened.

Leave a comment:

• Sync
    replied
    Originally posted by ramanboy33 View Post
    An NFL player escalates a traffic conflict by pulling a gun, and you don't think it will result in a civil suit?
    I don't mean to weigh in on either side of this, but from the way you're talking I'm forced to assume you were actually present at the incident? If we find out that Doom is actually guilty of pulling a firearm on someone for no good reason then I doubt you'll find anyone on here defending his actions, no matter how much they want this team to win football games.

Leave a comment:

• ramanboy33
    replied
    Is it ever ok to show your gun?
    Well, there's a reason it's a felony.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X