X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by teetdogs View Post
    So I just wanted to point out that last night I took my Glock Model 19 (9mm) (unloaded of course) and tried to stick it in the waist band of my basketball shorts, even with the drawstring as tight as it would go I couldn't get it to stay in my waistband. As soon as I would try and walk it would almost instantly fall out.
    Yeah, I looked at some stuff on .40 s&w glocks. Even the compact model is around two lbs loaded, and I don't even know if it was the compact.

Leave a comment:

• teetdogs
    replied
    So I just wanted to point out that last night I took my Glock Model 19 (9mm) (unloaded of course) and tried to stick it in the waist band of my basketball shorts, even with the drawstring as tight as it would go I couldn't get it to stay in my waistband. As soon as I would try and walk it would almost instantly fall out.

Leave a comment:

• dork54
    replied
    Originally posted by Lomax View Post
    This isn't a court of law. It's the court of public opinion. Legal charges, suspicion and hearsay are usually enough to convict in this court.

Generally people who get arrested for threats of violence, accused of violence, or are surrounded by violent behavior are violent. So says the court of common sense.
    Rodger Goodell's court of law supercedes all others when it comes to getting on the field. Doom will get the Burress treatment regardless of the final outcome of the case which is at least as serious.

Leave a comment:

• Fan of the MAN
    replied
    I will be impressed if it was a Glock.. Model 23.. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Lomax
    replied
    Originally posted by Yakka27 View Post
    I'm just amazed by how hard some people are trying to make him look guilty.

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.

AMERICA.... :usa::usa::usa:
    This isn't a court of law. It's the court of public opinion. Legal charges, suspicion and hearsay are usually enough to convict in this court.

Generally people who get arrested for threats of violence, accused of violence, or are surrounded by violent behavior are violent. So says the court of common sense.

Leave a comment:

• IABronco05
    replied
    Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
    The best is after he realizes that Einhorn is a guy and says it to himself lol

"Your gun is digging into my hip...ughhh" lol
    Einhorn is Finkel.... Finkel is Einhorn.... Einhorn is a man!.... OH MY GOD

Leave a comment:

• BANJOPICKER1
    replied
    Originally posted by Legion509 View Post
    Thats right Cory, its the same as aggravated assault, however in Florida is a min 3yrs prison which is scary. I looked up Dooms history, and yes he has a history of this.
    So you a Raider fan or DolFin fan?? shouldnt this thread be moved via the laws of the land? Before we hear about the discharge of an M-60?? come on??

GOOOOOOOOOOO Broncos!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• broncolee
    replied

You do realize that only a jury is required to presume innocence until proved guilty, correct?

Dumervil may very well be innocent, but people are entitled to their opinions based on what gets reported.

I certainly hope he's innocent, but apparently he tried to pretend like he didn't even have a gun. If that is true, and I hope it's not, it gives people reason to believe he might in deed be guilty.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied

Yep, i'll wait before i see it confirmed.

And Doom is one of the nicest players on the team, so calling him a scumbag is an over-reaction. Even Dmac has said the same and he's talked with Doom a lot.

Leave a comment:

• Yakka27
    replied

Leave a comment:

• #24 Next Champ
    replied
    Originally posted by IABronco05 View Post
    Your gun is digging into my hip

Name that movie
    The best is after he realizes that Einhorn is a guy and says it to himself lol

"Your gun is digging into my hip...ughhh" lol

Leave a comment:

• wishb0n3
    replied
    Originally posted by IABronco05 View Post

Name that movie
    Ace Ventura baby!

Leave a comment:

• IABronco05
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Is that a gun in your waistband or are you just happy to see me?

Name that movie

Leave a comment:

• BluenOrnge4Life
    replied
    Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
    I don't think strength has anything to do with whether a gun will stay in between your shorts and your stomach.
    This. what in the world are some people thinking? Oh that's right... they aren't. lol

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
    The .40 would have potential to be heavier, depending on the gun make/model (since we are all detectives here).

Lets go buy some guns and do some tests!!
    Lol I was referring to the post above yours. But yes a .40 is usually a larger gun than a 9mm.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X