X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe he was protecting himself from those zombies

Comment

Originally posted by OhBehave30 View Post
      Funny I guess, but percent-wise I'd be shocked if football players weren't 1b with basketball players in terms of serious crimes. Not trying to look good on camera or drinking with the fellas but REAL crimes.
      well its a given that B-ball players are first in the stupid action category. But in football, it seems that over the last decade, our broncos are or have been the dumbest people as far as getting into trouble. the lions might have us beat this last year, but we take the cake over the last 10 years
      LETS GO GET EM BOYS

Comment

Originally posted by DenvBronc047 View Post
        Maybe he was protecting himself from those zombies
        He was probably on bath salts himself and isnt responsible for his actions.
        LETS GO GET EM BOYS

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
          And big surprise he was arrested in Miami....our players need to stay the heck away from Miami! Nothing good ever happens there......
          Agree 110%!! Why why why? Go to freaking Montana or South Dakota for crying out loud.....
          Miami has always been bad news....

http://kdvr.com/2012/07/15/denver-br...sted-in-miami/
          sigpic
          2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

Comment

Unreal, really?

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
            Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
            Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
            Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
            I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

As a broncos fan though it is extremely aggravating to keep hearing about these morons.

Comment

Originally posted by moto4669 View Post
                As a broncos fan though it is extremely aggravating to keep hearing about these morons.
                an aggravated assault on my patience for sure.

Comment

It's not that we know the extent of what happened yet, nor can we pretend to understand the outcome.....

BUT I'd prefer we hear little or nothing about our players, off the field, unless it's about charity or some feel good story.

Anything that has to do with assault, firearms and altercations is not and never will be welcome news. And don't even worry about the way the Commish handles things, it's all about being smart. Sure, have some fun, but keep it low key and as safe as you can. Firearms???? Really?????

Comment

Nothing much will probably happen to him, hell aqib Talib shot at someone and nothing happened to him and he is full blown criminal!!
                    A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Yeah pun intended.

Comment

Let's just hope he wasn't in a bar or establishment serving alcohol while armed....that's not permitted even with a license or permit in the state of Florida....

http://www.handgunlaw.us/states/florida.pdf
                        sigpic
                        2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by moto4669 View Post
                          Yeah pun intended.
                          :p I was presuming as much

Comment

Man I am not happy to hear this news. Dumb move Dumervil we need you this year. VERY disapointing. Let's hope we hear better news about this situation this week.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                              Nothing good tends to come from Miami...
                              Thats ironic considering McGahee is in your sig
                              What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                              I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Didn't Aqib Talib get off for the same thing? Hire his lawyer. It also took a year to follow Talib and he played 13 games last year. It's also a low bond indicating less severe a crime. If Doom does get into trouble a year down the line at least we can replace him, i hope this takes a while to sort out.
                                Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X