Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DOOM arrested per CBS4

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • According to reports the 911 caller did not implicate anyone inside the Land Rover, which is the vehicle Doom was driving.

    Let's wait and see.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by flyoverstates View Post
      1) Nobody is siding with Doom. Some of us just refuse to convict Doom in the court of public opinion, like you.

      2) And because of people like you, we are compelled to point out that there is another side to all things. A point which you have continuously ignored.

      3) I am not sure why makes you SO sure that Doom is guilty, but I hope it isn't because of the reasons you stated earlier, some of which were VERY RACIST.

      4) Since you haven't read the report, let me put it in simple English for you. Doom was arrested because he was accused of flashing handguns (victim's words). Even then, the witness(es) are unclear as to WHO exactly was pointing a gun.

      5) But the police report only mentioned that guns were recovered from the cars.

      6) = the charge on which Doom was arrested does not fit the details of the police report. Therefore it is THEY SAID HE SAID.

      7) Btw, I noticed you haven't paid attention to anything Doom has had to say. Good for you.
      Well said. If Doom is guilty of what he's been accused of doing there will be noone here defending his actions. However not everyone is dense enough to assume that just because he was accused of something, he is automatically guilty of it. If you truly think that way then you are either biased (hm...) or misguided. What we're doing is reserving judgement until we're presented with all the facts. It's not "siding" with anybody.

      From my understanding Doom was the only one there wearing a white shirt, so if he was one of the people wielding a firearm in public I'm sure we'll find out soon enough because he'll be easy to identify.
      sigpic
      - ★ -
      2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

      Comment


      • Originally posted by HEADCREEPS View Post
        Finger prints don't lie, if they recover any. So he was framed?
        Or he handled the gun at a shooting range and our before...it's not always as cut and dry as you make it sound...But it sounds like you've already made up your mind on his guilt so what does it matter.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by HEADCREEPS View Post
          Everyone has a right to they're opinion but I was simply pointing out a truth. You can spin this, but in the end Elvis is not going gain anything. Why a 28 yr old man with millions of dollars playing in the NFL needs to drive around with a gun and in a show of intimidation on the streets of Miami is absolutely insane.

          Discredit someone that's trying to discredit the truth....im ok with that.
          And how do you know what the truth is? Where you involved? That's the point we are trying to make...You've already made your mind up as to Dooms guilt so it's a good thing you aren't judge judy and executioner...

          The article below your post says the gun wasn't his. Maybe he wasn't carrying a gun at all... at this point I wouldn't take the testimony of the witnesses as fact because between the 911 call and the testimonies something doesn't add up, what if it comes out that the impala was in fact the aggressor and the one with the gun and when the cops got their they played innocent and said Doom and his buddy threatened them with weapons, if so then every who was so quick to be disappointed in him might feel a bit stupid. That's why it's dumb to make rash judgements of a person when all of the facts are not available. You simply cannot know the whole story if you were not involved.

          Is it possible he did it? Absolutely but I'm not going to jump on the crucify the black thug carrying a gun bandwagon....I'm gonna let it play out and see what ALL of the evidence points to.
          Last edited by Freyaka; 07-18-2012, 04:19 AM.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Legion509 View Post
            Exactly!

            So Bronco fans that are siding with Doom, the victims are lying about two guns, yet the police recovered two guns, wow magical. They must have x-ray vision to see into the car. What a joke.
            Your guilty until proven innocent stance...that's a joke. I'm not saying it's not possible that he did what he's accused of and as far as I can tell no one in this thread is...all we're saying is quit jumping to conclusions

            Wait for all the facts to emerge before you proclaim him a guilty thug and condemn him because if the truth comes out that the "victims" side of the story is fabricated you are going to look like a real ass for crucifying Doom before all the evidence was available.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              And how do you know what the truth is? Where you involved? That's the point we are trying to make...You've already made your mind up as to Dooms guilt so it's a good thing you aren't judge judy and executioner...
              Unfortunate, but funny, typo (I hope)
              sigpic
              - ★ -
              2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

              Comment


              • Originally posted by sSync View Post
                Unfortunate, but funny, typo (I hope)
                Not a typo....It's from Hot Fuzz (also Homer Simpson says it in an episode of The Simpsons)....It was entirely intentional and a nod back to earlier in the thread when judge judy was being discussed. It was a subtle joke on my part.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                  Not a typo....It's from Hot Fuzz (also Homer Simpson says it in an episode of The Simpsons)....It was entirely intentional and a nod back to earlier in the thread when judge judy was being discussed. It was a subtle joke on my part.
                  I totally did not get the reference (although now you mention the Simpsons, it rings a bell)
                  sigpic
                  - ★ -
                  2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

                  Comment


                  • Can anyone answers these questions...

                    1 911 call said guy in impala had gun.. Did they find a gun in that car or she thought Doom was driving that car?
                    2 who was 3rd person arrested?
                    3 was doom traveling alone in car?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by wayninja View Post
                      I get accused and arrested for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon all the time. Rarely is the charge founded.
                      Unfortunately, Elvis is not a ninja.


                      It's easy to tip-toe around racism, but no one can honestly say that if this was two white guys we would be having the same issue. We'd still just be talking about camp and Peyton Manning, instead of a player and his friends who thought they'd be tough guys in traffic. My sincerest apologies if this offends you, but it's the god's honest truth.

                      Hopefully this thing gets squashed soon and we can get back to business.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                        Unfortunately, Elvis is not a ninja.


                        It's easy to tip-toe around racism, but no one can honestly say that if this was two white guys we would be having the same issue. We'd still just be talking about camp and Peyton Manning, instead of a player and his friends who thought they'd be tough guys in traffic. My sincerest apologies if this offends you, but it's the god's honest truth.

                        Hopefully this thing gets squashed soon and we can get back to business.
                        If it was Decker people wouldn't be calling him a thug and a degenerate...They'd be calling him a dumb redneck with a gun...just sayin.

                        I'm not saying everyone who is calling him a thug is a racist (or really accusing anyone in this thread of it) but it's funny how peoples minds just jump to that conclusion when you hear a black athlete in Miami getting accused of something.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                          If it was Decker people wouldn't be calling him a thug and a degenerate...They'd be calling him a dumb redneck with a gun...just sayin.

                          I'm not saying everyone who is calling him a thug is a racist (or really accusing anyone in this thread of it) but it's funny how peoples minds just jump to that conclusion when you hear a black athlete in Miami getting accused of something.
                          You do realize calling someone a dumb redneck is racist and stereotyping.
                          Last edited by hutch2426; 07-18-2012, 08:55 AM.

                          Comment


                          • What redneck carries a .40 in their glove box? You guys are terrible at stereotypeing.....
                            sigpic


                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
                              What redneck carries a .40 in their glove box? You guys are terrible at stereotypeing.....
                              Ya they carry these don't they?

                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Yea but he told the police that there's was no gun in the car....now he was at a shooting range? He also said it wasn't his gun when they found it which is why he was arrested.

                                Shooting range? really?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X