This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hutch2426 View Post
    You do realize calling someone a dumb redneck is racist and stereotyping.
    nah, not really. If they're a dumb redneck they probably already know it.

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    If it was Decker people wouldn't be calling him a thug and a degenerate...They'd be calling him a dumb redneck with a gun...just sayin.

I'm not saying everyone who is calling him a thug is a racist (or really accusing anyone in this thread of it) but it's funny how peoples minds just jump to that conclusion when you hear a black athlete in Miami getting accused of something.
    We need all of our players to have mega-hottie girlfriends that keep them out of trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by ethanjano View Post
      from NFL.com

Denver Broncos defensive end Elvis Dumervil told The Denver Post that "the truth will come out" regarding his arrest on suspicion of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon Saturday night.

Dumervil was charged with the felony by Miami Beach police on Saturday after he and Andy Aguste allegedly showed guns to a couple involved in a traffic dispute with the pair.

Dumervil texted a simple message -- "The truth will come out," -- to the newspaper. The Post cited two sources close to the player who said he had not been carrying a gun. The sources also said that a gun that was confiscated by police was not Dumervil's, nor was the Land Rover which he was allegedly driving before the arrest.

The Post reported on Tuesday that police found and recovered a .40-caliber hand gun from the glove compartment of the Land Rover and found another gun in a Mercedes that Aguste had been riding in.

According to the Post, the Miami Beach police will focus on fingerprint tests on the weapons as part of its investigation, though a police spokeswoman would not confirm that.

The newspaper also reported that a 911 call was made regarding the incident, though the caller was not specific enough to definitively link Dumervil to a crime.
      My question is, how is it that the couple knew about the gun if it had been in the glove compartment the whole time?

Did they just guess and it turned out to be a good guess?
      You're Wrong!
      Recognize That You're Wrong!
      Move On

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
        nah, not really. If they're a dumb redneck they probably already know it.

We need all of our players to have mega-hottie girlfriends that keep them out of trouble.
        No, it is still racist. If you are implying they are a redneck because of the color of skin. Now if you are simply saying in general reference to a person, it is not.
        Last edited by hutch2426; 07-18-2012, 09:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hutch2426 View Post
          No, it is still racist.
          It's not racist when there's a comedy tour based on the word.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
            My question is, how is it that the couple knew about the gun if it had been in the glove compartment the whole time?

Did they just guess and it turned out to be a good guess?
            I think Doom's friend Andy Auguste did in fact flash a gun at the white Impala, and since Doom got out of the car to confront the Impala also, they assumed Doom was packing heat.

Orrrrr both men ran to their cars to hide the guns before police got there, Doom chose the glove compartment in the Land Rover and Auguste threw the gun in the back of his Mercedes?

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
              It's not racist when there's a comedy tour based on the word.
              So because every black comic uses the N word, it is not racist anymore?

Comment

• Ok we are off topic, we can discuss over PM or another thread, bud.

Comment

• Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
                  I think Doom's friend Andy Auguste did in fact flash a gun at the white Impala, and since Doom got out of the car to confront the Impala also, they assumed Doom was packing heat.

Orrrrr both men ran to their cars to hide the guns before police got there, Doom chose the glove compartment in the Land Rover and Auguste threw the gun in the back of his Mercedes?
                  Well, if your first supposition is correct, Doom needs to roll over on his friend because he could go down as guilty by association, especially if he made dishonest statements to the police. I don't know if he did make dishonest statements but if he did, it's just going to be difficult for him to get out of this mess, unless his friend comes clean.

Unfortunately, your second supposition seems more likely.
                  You're Wrong!
                  Move On

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                    Well, if your first supposition is correct, Doom needs to roll over on his friend because he could go down as guilty by association, especially if he made dishonest statements to the police. I don't know if he did make dishonest statements but if he did, it's just going to be difficult for him to get out of this mess, unless his friend comes clean.

Unfortunately, your second supposition seems more likely.
                    Not a reputable source, but DMac tweeted yesterday that he was told Doom could be cleared by snitching.

sigpic

Comment

• This thread is about Doom and the incident in Miami. Lets steer clear of side topics such as concealed carry of firearms and race. There is an area of these boards where a discussion in these topics could be opened. Here is not the place.

Thread will be closed if the topic strays too far off again.

Thank you.
                      sigpic

Comment

• @EddieMac, you and LordTrychon pulled the ol' switcharoo??
                        Last edited by getlynched47; 07-18-2012, 10:08 AM.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                          This thread is about Doom and the incident in Miami. Lets steer clear of side topics such as concealed carry of firearms and race. There is an area of these boards where a discussion in these topics could be opened. Here is not the place.

Thread will be closed if the topic strays too far off again.

Thank you.
                          You just knew it was headed towards blaming Canada, didn't you?
                          sigpic

Comment

@EddieMac, you at LordTrychon pulled the ol' switcharoo??
                            We are so effiecient we act at the same time.

Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
                            You just knew it was headed towards blaming Canada, didn't you?
                            It always comes to that.
                            sigpic

Comment

Not a reputable source, but DMac tweeted yesterday that he was told Doom could be cleared by snitching.
                              Snitch Doom, snitch! Just give em a million dollars and they'll forgive you.

Comment

I would have snitched the moment the cops showed up. I'm not going to prison for anybody. I don't care if it was my mother, if she did it and I didn't, I'm telling.
                                You're Wrong!
                                Move On

Comment

Working...
                                X