This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
    I would have snitched the moment the cops showed up. I'm not going to prison for anybody. I don't care if it was my mother, if she did it and I didn't, I'm telling.
    But then snitches get the stitches!

Comment

• Here is something that might help folks that have not worked LE understand just what went down per a cops point of view.
      911 call, worker at VS says man with gun, pointed it at someone, driving a impala and a Mercedes.
      Cops find cars, talk to witness at VS, most likely based on complainants, arrest and charge.
      No in-depth investigation is conducted. Arrests are made by witness statements and probable cause.
      In 99% of arrests like this, cops let the prosecutors and defense attorneys along with the judge assigned to the case figure it out. Either charges are dropped, lessened, changed, or stick and go to prelim, then jury or judge trial. Usually those arrested pick jury trial.
      Being chrged with a crime does not make you guilty. Lord knows i was charged with a bogus crime by a dirty deputy that I did not commit!! Charges were dropped completely.
      Believe it or not, not all cops are honest or do the right thing or do it correctly.
      I was a cop, I know first hand what goes on behind the scenes.
      I see Dooms lawyer poking holes and ridding the prosecutors/witnesses into dropping the charges completely. Finger prints on gun, well, that can also be picked apart by a good attorney. Too many unknown variables in this case for a slam dunk or even going to trial. I say it is dropped. Just based on info given and personal experiences with LE, witnesses, and prosecutors.
      From a Colt to a Bronco

Comment

• ^^ your post gives me a lot of hope, Fan.

Originally posted by HEADCREEPS View Post
        Yea but he told the police that there's was no gun in the car....now he was at a shooting range? He also said it wasn't his gun when they found it which is why he was arrested.

Shooting range? really?
        lol this is a new one. Mind giving a link to the report that says Doom was at a shooting range?

Comment

• Snitching is a very sensitive situation.

If DOOM is guilty of something and can get away with it by throwing his buddy under the bus, HE SHOULD NOT snitch.

If DOOM is innocent of something and is being blamed by conspiracy or association but can only be rid of charges by telling the truth, then make a deal. If someone wants to call that snitching, who cares. The truth is the truth. If I was DOOM's buddy I'd have no problem taking the fall if it was only ME that committed this crime. It's not like DOOM and his buddy are the only witnesses. In fact, I'd take the blame on my own and welcome DOOM to defend himself with the truth. If DOOM's buddy wouldn't do that, then he's not worth friendship anyhow.

Having said this, snitching is a sensitive subject. I need more information before I can make any kind of judgement.

I hope DOOM is innocent and this all just blows over. But I guess we'll all just wait for the story to come out
          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by Fan of the MAN View Post
            Here is something that might help folks that have not worked LE understand just what went down per a cops point of view.
            911 call, worker at VS says man with gun, pointed it at someone, driving a impala and a Mercedes.
            Cops find cars, talk to witness at VS, most likely based on complainants, arrest and charge.
            No in-depth investigation is conducted. Arrests are made by witness statements and probable cause.
            In 99% of arrests like this, cops let the prosecutors and defense attorneys along with the judge assigned to the case figure it out. Either charges are dropped, lessened, changed, or stick and go to prelim, then jury or judge trial. Usually those arrested pick jury trial.
            Being chrged with a crime does not make you guilty. Lord knows i was charged with a bogus crime by a dirty deputy that I did not commit!! Charges were dropped completely.
            Believe it or not, not all cops are honest or do the right thing or do it correctly.
            I was a cop, I know first hand what goes on behind the scenes.
            I see Dooms lawyer poking holes and ridding the prosecutors/witnesses into dropping the charges completely. Finger prints on gun, well, that can also be picked apart by a good attorney. Too many unknown variables in this case for a slam dunk or even going to trial. I say it is dropped. Just based on info given and personal experiences with LE, witnesses, and prosecutors.
            Not to mention the quality lawyer he's got
            The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
              Snitching is a very sensitive situation.

If DOOM is guilty of something and can get away with it by throwing his buddy under the bus, HE SHOULD NOT snitch.

If DOOM is innocent of something and is being blamed by conspiracy or association but can only be rid of charges by telling the truth, then make a deal. If someone wants to call that snitching, who cares. The truth is the truth. If I was DOOM's buddy I'd have no problem taking the fall if it was only ME that committed this crime. It's not like DOOM and his buddy are the only witnesses. In fact, I'd take the blame on my own and welcome DOOM to defend himself with the truth. If DOOM's buddy wouldn't do that, then he's not worth friendship anyhow.

Having said this, snitching is a sensitive subject. I need more information before I can make any kind of judgement.

I hope DOOM is innocent and this all just blows over. But I guess we'll all just wait for the story to come out
              It will not blow over. It looks like Andy Auguste is the primary culprit. So it just depends whether he takes Doom down with him.

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by hutch2426 View Post
                You do realize calling someone a dumb redneck is racist and stereotyping.
                I do realize that...it was the point I was trying to make that unfortunatly people jump to stupid conclusions based off skin color....
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                  This thread is about Doom and the incident in Miami. Lets steer clear of side topics such as concealed carry of firearms and race. There is an area of these boards where a discussion in these topics could be opened. Here is not the place.

Thread will be closed if the topic strays too far off again.

Thank you.
                  Didn't see this when i posted my most recent reply and that's the last one I'll be making...I'm just sayin people jump to idiotic conclusions way to quickly just based off of that...and half the time they aren't racist in nature they are just programmed to assume that's what is going on.
                  sigpic

Comment

• If my job is on the line, or my image(which is important for an athelete) there is no way I'm sticking up for my bonehead friend over my family, my future. Not for something like this which is just punk behaviour. No way.

IMO if snitching is variable in your daily life...you probably aren't living a very respectable life. I haven't worried about snitching since grade school when my friends and I were immature and stupid.
                    Anybody know how to get out of Plan A? - Elway

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                      Or he handled the gun at a shooting range and our before...it's not always as cut and dry as you make it sound...But it sounds like you've already made up your mind on his guilt so what does it matter.
                      Shooting range?

Comment

• Originally posted by MegaOrange View Post
                        If my job is on the line, or my image(which is important for an athelete) there is no way I'm sticking up for my bonehead friend over my family, my future. Not for something like this which is just punk behaviour. No way.

IMO if snitching is variable in your daily life...you probably aren't living a very respectable life. I haven't worried about snitching since grade school when my friends and I were immature and stupid.
                        \

Two different witnesses pointed out Elvis, so it sounds like he will be lying if he implies it was someone else.
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                          \

Two different witnesses pointed out Elvis, so it sounds like he will be lying if he implies it was someone else.
                          I think Elvis was obviously there and he got out of his car. The PR says he lied about a gun. Which doesn't look good. From what we know it's not good but that's why he'll get his chance to tell his side of the story and hopefully the evidence will support that.
                          Anybody know how to get out of Plan A? - Elway

Comment

• Originally posted by moto4669 View Post
                            But then snitches get the stitches!
                            I'll take the stitches over 3 years in prison.:thumb:
                            My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                            You Mad Bro?
                            Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but Elvis was wearing basketball shorts when arrested.

If you've ever held a handgun, you know that an elastic waistband is not supportive enough to hold its weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by jonathanrivers View Post
                                I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but Elvis was wearing basketball shorts when arrested.

If you've ever held a handgun, you know that an elastic waistband is not supportive enough to hold its weight.
                                Yeah for sure. They barely hold themselves up tied much less a 3 pound gun. Probably 5 pounds or so if it was loaded. Depending on what it was.

Comment

Working...
                                X