This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Your guilty until proven innocent stance...that's a joke. I'm not saying it's not possible that he did what he's accused of and as far as I can tell no one in this thread is...all we're saying is quit jumping to conclusions

Wait for all the facts to emerge before you proclaim him a guilty thug and condemn him because if the truth comes out that the "victims" side of the story is fabricated you are going to look like a real ass for crucifying Doom before all the evidence was available.
    I can't believe they can spell conclusions, but the word lose is just too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hesky View Post
      I can't believe they can spell conclusions, but the word lose is just too much.
      It's the jump to conclusions mat from Office Space
      sigpic

Comment

• very serious charges or they would have dropped them by now...........

Comment

• Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
          Most Americans wear underwear theses days.

The hole "if you've ever held a handgun, you know that an elastic waistband is not supportive enough to hold its weight." is quite logical but unfortunately i dont think doom was free ballin if you know what i mean.

There was plenty of elastic to hold a gun.
          Not really. But I'm not going to sit here and argue about it.

Comment

• I can't believe y'all talking about underwear and whether Doom's basketball shorts could hold a gun

Silly people :brick:

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

• Is it officially panic time yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Orange Pants View Post
                Is it officially panic time yet?
                No one knows anything, but wait it out and see what happens.

Hope for the best, expect the worst.

Comment

• Nice blog about the situation by DMac:
                  http://www.milehighsports.com/?p=11195
                  sigpic

Comment

• So if Doom does get charged the Broncos don't have to pay him what's left of his contract right?

Comment

• Originally posted by dork54 View Post
                      very serious charges or they would have dropped them by now...........
                      Not necessarily. It takes time to file paperwork with the courts and prosecutors. It will take longer than you think to get it dropped. Motion to Dismiss can take months, especially if they file motion to dismiss a couple times with the courts.
                      From a Colt to a Bronco

Comment

• Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
                        I can't believe y'all talking about underwear and whether Doom's basketball shorts could hold a gun

Is that a gun in your waistband or are you just happy to see me?
                        sigpic

Comment

• Matt casserole called him Dumb.. Can't wait for doom to lay his ass out

Comment

• Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                            Most Americans wear underwear theses days.

The hole "if you've ever held a handgun, you know that an elastic waistband is not supportive enough to hold its weight." is quite logical but unfortunately i dont think doom was free ballin if you know what i mean.

There was plenty of elastic to hold a gun.
                            Have you ever held a fully loaded 9mm?

Unless they were two sizes too small and he had on compression underwear (which is feasible), then there's no way.
                            sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
                              I can't believe y'all talking about underwear and whether Doom's basketball shorts could hold a gun

To be clear tho, you can't hold a gun on ur waist with bball shorts...it'd be ridiculous

But he appears to have long pants on which would make it a tad easier if he could tie them...still not very plausible

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                                Have you ever held a fully loaded 9mm?

Unless they were two sizes too small and he had on compression underwear (which is feasible), then there's no way.
                                Hadn't heard it was a 9mm? was it compac size or full size? when your talking about a guy of that size and strength, holding a 9mm in your shorts isn't a problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X