X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was a .40 not a 9mm.
    sigpic

Comment

• I don't think strength has anything to do with whether a gun will stay in between your shorts and your stomach.
      sigpic
      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
        I don't think strength has anything to do with whether a gun will stay in between your shorts and your stomach.
        The .40 would have potential to be heavier, depending on the gun make/model (since we are all detectives here).

Lets go buy some guns and do some tests!!
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
          The .40 would have potential to be heavier, depending on the gun make/model (since we are all detectives here).

Lets go buy some guns and do some tests!!
          Lol I was referring to the post above yours. But yes a .40 is usually a larger gun than a 9mm.
          sigpic
          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
            I don't think strength has anything to do with whether a gun will stay in between your shorts and your stomach.
            This. what in the world are some people thinking? Oh that's right... they aren't. lol
            sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              Is that a gun in your waistband or are you just happy to see me?
              Your gun is digging into my hip

Name that movie
              Don't give up... Don't ever give up

Comment

• Originally posted by IABronco05 View Post

Name that movie
                Ace Ventura baby!
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by IABronco05 View Post

Name that movie
                  The best is after he realizes that Einhorn is a guy and says it to himself lol

"Your gun is digging into my hip...ughhh" lol

Comment

• I'm just amazed by how hard some people are trying to make him look guilty.

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.

AMERICA.... :usa::usa::usa:

Comment

• Originally posted by Yakka27 View Post
                      I'm just amazed by how hard some people are trying to make him look guilty.

Yep, i'll wait before i see it confirmed.

And Doom is one of the nicest players on the team, so calling him a scumbag is an over-reaction. Even Dmac has said the same and he's talked with Doom a lot.

Comment

You do realize that only a jury is required to presume innocence until proved guilty, correct?

Dumervil may very well be innocent, but people are entitled to their opinions based on what gets reported.

I certainly hope he's innocent, but apparently he tried to pretend like he didn't even have a gun. If that is true, and I hope it's not, it gives people reason to believe he might in deed be guilty.
                        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                        You Mad Bro?
                        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by Legion509 View Post
                          Thats right Cory, its the same as aggravated assault, however in Florida is a min 3yrs prison which is scary. I looked up Dooms history, and yes he has a history of this.
                          So you a Raider fan or DolFin fan?? shouldnt this thread be moved via the laws of the land? Before we hear about the discharge of an M-60?? come on??

GOOOOOOOOOOO Broncos!!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                            The best is after he realizes that Einhorn is a guy and says it to himself lol

"Your gun is digging into my hip...ughhh" lol
                            Einhorn is Finkel.... Finkel is Einhorn.... Einhorn is a man!.... OH MY GOD
                            Don't give up... Don't ever give up

Comment

This isn't a court of law. It's the court of public opinion. Legal charges, suspicion and hearsay are usually enough to convict in this court.

Generally people who get arrested for threats of violence, accused of violence, or are surrounded by violent behavior are violent. So says the court of common sense.
                              "Pey-Pey to Bay-Bay for the Tay Day!!"

sigpic

Comment

• I will be impressed if it was a Glock.. Model 23.. LOL
                                From a Colt to a Bronco

Comment

Working...
                                X