This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lomax View Post
    This isn't a court of law. It's the court of public opinion. Legal charges, suspicion and hearsay are usually enough to convict in this court.

Generally people who get arrested for threats of violence, accused of violence, or are surrounded by violent behavior are violent. So says the court of common sense.
    Rodger Goodell's court of law supercedes all others when it comes to getting on the field. Doom will get the Burress treatment regardless of the final outcome of the case which is at least as serious.

Comment

• So I just wanted to point out that last night I took my Glock Model 19 (9mm) (unloaded of course) and tried to stick it in the waist band of my basketball shorts, even with the drawstring as tight as it would go I couldn't get it to stay in my waistband. As soon as I would try and walk it would almost instantly fall out.

Comment

• Originally posted by teetdogs View Post
        So I just wanted to point out that last night I took my Glock Model 19 (9mm) (unloaded of course) and tried to stick it in the waist band of my basketball shorts, even with the drawstring as tight as it would go I couldn't get it to stay in my waistband. As soon as I would try and walk it would almost instantly fall out.
        Yeah, I looked at some stuff on .40 s&w glocks. Even the compact model is around two lbs loaded, and I don't even know if it was the compact.
        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fan of the MAN View Post
          I will be impressed if it was a Glock.. Model 23.. LOL
          That's the model I was looking at last night.

There's no way you're walking around in gym shorts with that fully loaded.
          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• The S&W is going to be slightly heavier than the Glock since the Glock has a composite frame vs the S&W with a metal frame. With that said if the smaller, lighter, unloaded 9mm couldn't be held in a BB short waistband I have a hard time believing the .40 cal would be able to, unless like you said in a previous post he was wearing compression underwear and had it stuck in those, however that just seems like a very bad and uncomfortable idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by teetdogs View Post
              The S&W is going to be slightly heavier than the Glock since the Glock has a composite frame vs the S&W with a metal frame. With that said if the smaller, lighter, unloaded 9mm couldn't be held in a BB short waistband I have a hard time believing the .40 cal would be able to, unless like you said in a previous post he was wearing compression underwear and had it stuck in those, however that just seems like a very bad and uncomfortable idea.
              No I mean the glock model chambered for the .40 s&w. Like I said, I looked at the lightest model of the current gen, and even then I don't think it was possible.
              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                That's the model I was looking at last night.

There's no way you're walking around in gym shorts with that fully loaded.
                That's what she said.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                  I certainly hope he's innocent, but apparently he tried to pretend like he didn't even have a gun. If that is true, and I hope it's not, it gives people reason to believe he might in deed be guilty.
                  Perhaps he didn't know the gun was in the glovebox when he told the officer that, since it apparently wasn't his vehicle. Just a thought.
                  ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by KoolBreeze View Post
                    Perhaps he didn't know the gun was in the glovebox when he told the officer that, since it apparently wasn't his vehicle. Just a thought.
                    How dare you use logic instead of making wild unfounded assumptions...
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                      How dare you use logic instead of making wild unfounded assumptions...
                      Lifes more fun when you make wild unfounded assumptions. Isn't there a whole gossip magazine industry and makes their money doing such things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                        That's what she said.
                        CP to ya, That made me laugh a little. :thumb:
                        sigpic
                        Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                        2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                        2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

• Originally posted by KoolBreeze View Post
                          So witnesses who never saw that vehicle before knew there was a gun but Dumervil didn't? OK, I'll buy that.
                          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                          You Mad Bro?
                          Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Didn't DJ Williams just get popped for roids too? I heard something along those lines somewhere but haven't seen any definitive articles.
                            SEMPER FI

Comment

• Originally posted by Raider_Nation View Post
                              Didn't DJ Williams just get popped for roids too? I heard something along those lines somewhere but haven't seen any definitive articles.
                              No. He got popped for providing a non human specimen. Supposedly he thought he was only being tested for recreational drugs but it turned out that he was also being tested for PEDs, which is the test that identified his non human specimen. If it had just been the test for recreational drugs, he would have gotten away with it.
                              My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                              You Mad Bro?
                              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                                So witnesses who never saw that vehicle before knew there was a gun but Dumervil didn't? OK, I'll buy that.
                                Best I recall, without going back through all of it, the only witness other than the alleged victims never said Doom had a gun. The witness said someone had a gun and I believe in her 911 call she implied the person in the car was the one with the gun. She never even mentioned Doom nor the vehicle he was driving in that call.

Strange thing about witnesses though, they "think" they see a lot of things until they get on the witness stand and get questioned by a good attorney. But either way, I guess we'll just have to wait and see how it all shacks out.
                                ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Comment

Working...
                                X