X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flyoverstates
    replied
    ^^ your post gives me a lot of hope, Fan.

Originally posted by HEADCREEPS View Post
    Yea but he told the police that there's was no gun in the car....now he was at a shooting range? He also said it wasn't his gun when they found it which is why he was arrested.

Shooting range? really?
    lol this is a new one. Mind giving a link to the report that says Doom was at a shooting range?

Leave a comment:

• Fan of the MAN
    replied
    Here is something that might help folks that have not worked LE understand just what went down per a cops point of view.
    911 call, worker at VS says man with gun, pointed it at someone, driving a impala and a Mercedes.
    Cops find cars, talk to witness at VS, most likely based on complainants, arrest and charge.
    No in-depth investigation is conducted. Arrests are made by witness statements and probable cause.
    In 99% of arrests like this, cops let the prosecutors and defense attorneys along with the judge assigned to the case figure it out. Either charges are dropped, lessened, changed, or stick and go to prelim, then jury or judge trial. Usually those arrested pick jury trial.
    Being chrged with a crime does not make you guilty. Lord knows i was charged with a bogus crime by a dirty deputy that I did not commit!! Charges were dropped completely.
    Believe it or not, not all cops are honest or do the right thing or do it correctly.
    I was a cop, I know first hand what goes on behind the scenes.
    I see Dooms lawyer poking holes and ridding the prosecutors/witnesses into dropping the charges completely. Finger prints on gun, well, that can also be picked apart by a good attorney. Too many unknown variables in this case for a slam dunk or even going to trial. I say it is dropped. Just based on info given and personal experiences with LE, witnesses, and prosecutors.

Leave a comment:

• moto4669
    replied
    Originally posted by broncolee View Post
    I would have snitched the moment the cops showed up. I'm not going to prison for anybody. I don't care if it was my mother, if she did it and I didn't, I'm telling.
    But then snitches get the stitches!

Leave a comment:

• broncolee
    replied
    Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
    Not a reputable source, but DMac tweeted yesterday that he was told Doom could be cleared by snitching.
    I would have snitched the moment the cops showed up. I'm not going to prison for anybody. I don't care if it was my mother, if she did it and I didn't, I'm telling.

Leave a comment:

• theMileHighGuy
    replied
    Not a reputable source, but DMac tweeted yesterday that he was told Doom could be cleared by snitching.
    Snitch Doom, snitch! Just give em a million dollars and they'll forgive you.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    @EddieMac, you at LordTrychon pulled the ol' switcharoo??
    We are so effiecient we act at the same time.

Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
    You just knew it was headed towards blaming Canada, didn't you?
    It always comes to that.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanNC
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    This thread is about Doom and the incident in Miami. Lets steer clear of side topics such as concealed carry of firearms and race. There is an area of these boards where a discussion in these topics could be opened. Here is not the place.

Thread will be closed if the topic strays too far off again.

Thank you.
    You just knew it was headed towards blaming Canada, didn't you?

Leave a comment:

• getlynched47
    replied
    @EddieMac, you and LordTrychon pulled the ol' switcharoo??
    Last edited by getlynched47; 07-18-2012, 09:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    This thread is about Doom and the incident in Miami. Lets steer clear of side topics such as concealed carry of firearms and race. There is an area of these boards where a discussion in these topics could be opened. Here is not the place.

Thread will be closed if the topic strays too far off again.

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• getlynched47
    replied
    Well, if your first supposition is correct, Doom needs to roll over on his friend because he could go down as guilty by association, especially if he made dishonest statements to the police. I don't know if he did make dishonest statements but if he did, it's just going to be difficult for him to get out of this mess, unless his friend comes clean.

Unfortunately, your second supposition seems more likely.

Leave a comment:

• broncolee
    replied
    I think Doom's friend Andy Auguste did in fact flash a gun at the white Impala, and since Doom got out of the car to confront the Impala also, they assumed Doom was packing heat.

Orrrrr both men ran to their cars to hide the guns before police got there, Doom chose the glove compartment in the Land Rover and Auguste threw the gun in the back of his Mercedes?
    Well, if your first supposition is correct, Doom needs to roll over on his friend because he could go down as guilty by association, especially if he made dishonest statements to the police. I don't know if he did make dishonest statements but if he did, it's just going to be difficult for him to get out of this mess, unless his friend comes clean.

Unfortunately, your second supposition seems more likely.

Leave a comment:

• hutch2426
    replied
    Ok we are off topic, we can discuss over PM or another thread, bud.

Leave a comment:

• hutch2426
    replied
    Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    It's not racist when there's a comedy tour based on the word.
    So because every black comic uses the N word, it is not racist anymore?

Leave a comment:

• getlynched47
    replied
    My question is, how is it that the couple knew about the gun if it had been in the glove compartment the whole time?

Did they just guess and it turned out to be a good guess?
    I think Doom's friend Andy Auguste did in fact flash a gun at the white Impala, and since Doom got out of the car to confront the Impala also, they assumed Doom was packing heat.

Orrrrr both men ran to their cars to hide the guns before police got there, Doom chose the glove compartment in the Land Rover and Auguste threw the gun in the back of his Mercedes?

Leave a comment:

• theMileHighGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by hutch2426 View Post
    No, it is still racist.
    It's not racist when there's a comedy tour based on the word.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X