X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dsmith275 View Post
    Just saw this I hope its true!
    And yet almost everybody was so set to crucify him..

sheesh America..

Comment

• Originally posted by darklord View Post
      Wow this is devastating news less than 2 weeks before camp opens. First DJ and now Doom. I hate to say this but ever since Doom got his huge contract after one great season things have really gone downhill for him since on and off the field!
      Yeah dominating the second half of the season and earning a trip to the pro bowl really shows that he isn't what he used to be

Comment

• Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
        And yet almost everybody was so set to crucify him..

sheesh America..
        I doubt 70 percent of America knows who he is... I barely know the guys face...but guilty before innocent I suspect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
          Notice how I said "tends" meaning the tendency is that nothing good comes from Miami... Not that everything that comes out of Miami is bad but the tendency is Miami's a giant cesspool and nothing good usually comes out of it.
          Stereotyping the whole miami area for a few bad apples is a little much dont you think? There are a lot of good guys as well. Wilfork, Gore, Portis, Olsen, abd graham all went to the U.
          What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
          I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Aggravated assualt with a firearm means the gun was discharged

I live in Florida- and they dont play down here when guns are involved- they have one of the harshest penalties when a firearm is used, whether it was discharged or not..

Not good for Doom

Comment

• a
              Originally posted by bronco4life88 View Post
              it could had been a simple case people were getting aggresive he pulled out his firearm then people said call the cops. I worked security in the ghetto this happen to one of our officers. aggravated assault means basically he pulled his gun out he didnt shoot anyone thats why they call it assault and battery. assault is threat batterey is the contact
              Paul Blart, is that you? j/k

Comment

• Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                Good to read that coming from Dmac.. hopefully that proves true.

I find Elvis to be a strange person to be tied up in such an incident.. he doesn't seem the trouble maker type ya know?
                He did have that altercation with tge parking guy a while back, but mostly a clean nose
                What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco4life88 View Post
                  it could had been a simple case people were getting aggresive he pulled out his firearm then people said call the cops. I worked security in the ghetto this happen to one of our officers. aggravated assault means basically he pulled his gun out he didnt shoot anyone thats why they call it assault and battery. assault is threat batterey is the contact
                  Exactly correct. "Aggravated assualt" does NOT mean someone discharged a firearm, it just means one was in his possesion.

If he didn't even pull, he could still be charged with aggravated assault, if the police were looking to make something stick.
                  sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                    He did have that altercation with tge parking guy a while back, but mostly a clean nose
                    Yeah but didn't that just involve him not having some sort of credentials.. much ado about nothing that was.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                      Exactly correct. "Aggravated assualt" does NOT mean someone discharged a firearm, it just means one was in his possesion.

If he didn't even pull, he could still be charged with aggravated assault, if the police were looking to make something stick.
                      So what you are saying is... the cops are dolphins fans!

Comment

• If it turns out he's guilty then he's a total idiot. I hope his agent is right though and this is just some sort of misunderstanding or something. Honestly though he's still kind of an idiot just for being a professional athlete carrying a gun in Miami. It amazes me that gun toting thugs manage to make millions of dollars a year playing sports, while regular well behaved people struggle to make ends meet.

Comment

• Originally posted by elway93 View Post
                          If it turns out he's guilty then he's a total idiot. I hope his agent is right though and this is just some sort of misunderstanding or something. Honestly though he's still kind of an idiot just for being a professional athlete carrying a gun in Miami. It amazes me that gun toting thugs manage to make millions of dollars a year playing sports, while regular well behaved people struggle to make ends meet.
                          Everyone that carries is a gun-toting thug? Interesting.
                          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• I will stop this before it starts and say Let's not let this turn into a political debate.

Comment

• This put a dampener on an otherwise good day when the news bulletin flashed up on my phone, I literally did SMH. However it's good to see a reputable source like Adam Schefter put our minds at rest, for now at least.
                              Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• What a idiot. Always thought he was overrated

Comment

Working...
                                X