X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by HEADCREEPS View Post
    Finger prints don't lie, if they recover any. So he was framed?
    Or he handled the gun at a shooting range and our before...it's not always as cut and dry as you make it sound...But it sounds like you've already made up your mind on his guilt so what does it matter.

Leave a comment:

• Sync
    replied
    Originally posted by flyoverstates View Post
    1) Nobody is siding with Doom. Some of us just refuse to convict Doom in the court of public opinion, like you.

2) And because of people like you, we are compelled to point out that there is another side to all things. A point which you have continuously ignored.

3) I am not sure why makes you SO sure that Doom is guilty, but I hope it isn't because of the reasons you stated earlier, some of which were VERY RACIST.

4) Since you haven't read the report, let me put it in simple English for you. Doom was arrested because he was accused of flashing handguns (victim's words). Even then, the witness(es) are unclear as to WHO exactly was pointing a gun.

5) But the police report only mentioned that guns were recovered from the cars.

6) = the charge on which Doom was arrested does not fit the details of the police report. Therefore it is THEY SAID HE SAID.

7) Btw, I noticed you haven't paid attention to anything Doom has had to say. Good for you.
    Well said. If Doom is guilty of what he's been accused of doing there will be noone here defending his actions. However not everyone is dense enough to assume that just because he was accused of something, he is automatically guilty of it. If you truly think that way then you are either biased (hm...) or misguided. What we're doing is reserving judgement until we're presented with all the facts. It's not "siding" with anybody.

From my understanding Doom was the only one there wearing a white shirt, so if he was one of the people wielding a firearm in public I'm sure we'll find out soon enough because he'll be easy to identify.

Leave a comment:

• bucking bronco
    replied
    According to reports the 911 caller did not implicate anyone inside the Land Rover, which is the vehicle Doom was driving.

Let's wait and see.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos2024
    replied
    Why would you focus on fingerprints you just proved he held it at one point not when or that he had knowledge the gun was in the glove compartment.

Leave a comment:

• flyoverstates
    replied
    Originally posted by Legion509 View Post
    Exactly!

So Bronco fans that are siding with Doom, the victims are lying about two guns, yet the police recovered two guns, wow magical. They must have x-ray vision to see into the car. What a joke.
    1) Nobody is siding with Doom. Some of us just refuse to convict Doom in the court of public opinion, like you.

2) And because of people like you, we are compelled to point out that there is another side to all things. A point which you have continuously ignored.

3) I am not sure why makes you SO sure that Doom is guilty, but I hope it isn't because of the reasons you stated earlier, some of which were VERY RACIST.

4) Since you haven't read the report, let me put it in simple English for you. Doom was arrested because he was accused of flashing handguns (victim's words). Even then, the witness(es) are unclear as to WHO exactly was pointing a gun.

5) But the police report only mentioned that guns were recovered from the cars.

6) = the charge on which Doom was arrested does not fit the details of the police report. Therefore it is THEY SAID HE SAID.

7) Btw, I noticed you haven't paid attention to anything Doom has had to say. Good for you.

Leave a comment:

• jgod654
    replied
    Speculation is probably not necessary in this case.

1. If he did tuck the gun his prints will be on it.

2. There's bound to be some kind of CCTV or store security cam that taped the incident - and Doom was the only guy who was wearing a white T-shirt and blue pants.

Just wait a little and FACTS will emerge :-)

Leave a comment:

• Legion509
    replied
    Originally posted by wayninja View Post
    I get accused and arrested for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon all the time. Rarely is the charge founded.
    Exactly!

So Bronco fans that are siding with Doom, the victims are lying about two guns, yet the police recovered two guns, wow magical. They must have x-ray vision to see into the car. What a joke.

Leave a comment:

• wayninja
    replied
    I get accused and arrested for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon all the time. Rarely is the charge founded.

Leave a comment:

• one_bad_55
    replied
    Everyone has a right to they're opinion but I was simply pointing out a truth. You can spin this, but in the end Elvis is not going gain anything. Why a 28 yr old man with millions of dollars playing in the NFL needs to drive around with a gun and in a show of intimidation on the streets of Miami is absolutely insane.

Discredit someone that's trying to discredit the truth....im ok with that.
    Problem is we do not know what the truth is yet. You cannot condemn a man on speculation. We have the word of the woman in the white Impala who said Doom had a gun and flashed it at her. No One else has come forward and said Doom flashed a gun. This is the same woman who probably instigated the entire thing by not only cutting Doom off in traffic but also by throwing something at Doom's car. Would it not be like a human being to say something to get ones self off the hook? We have not even heard Doom's side of the story.

It is pretty clear that Augusta had a gun and was waving it around because a third witness said a man in a Mercedes had the gun. Doom was not in the Mercedes.

We still do not know what happened and we are waiting for the investigation. Are most of us disappointed, YES, but we shall see what the investigation turns up because at this time we DO NOT have all the facts.

There is too little information out there and the only thing that can be done at this point is speculate what occurred. Speculation does not prove guilt.

I think that is all they are saying.

Leave a comment:

• HEADCREEPS
    replied
    Finger prints don't lie, if they recover any. So he was framed?

Leave a comment:

• ethanjano
    replied
    Dumervil: Truth will come out

from NFL.com

Denver Broncos defensive end Elvis Dumervil told The Denver Post that "the truth will come out" regarding his arrest on suspicion of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon Saturday night.

Dumervil was charged with the felony by Miami Beach police on Saturday after he and Andy Aguste allegedly showed guns to a couple involved in a traffic dispute with the pair.

Dumervil texted a simple message -- "The truth will come out," -- to the newspaper. The Post cited two sources close to the player who said he had not been carrying a gun. The sources also said that a gun that was confiscated by police was not Dumervil's, nor was the Land Rover which he was allegedly driving before the arrest.

The Post reported on Tuesday that police found and recovered a .40-caliber hand gun from the glove compartment of the Land Rover and found another gun in a Mercedes that Aguste had been riding in.

According to the Post, the Miami Beach police will focus on fingerprint tests on the weapons as part of its investigation, though a police spokeswoman would not confirm that.

The newspaper also reported that a 911 call was made regarding the incident, though the caller was not specific enough to definitively link Dumervil to a crime.

Leave a comment:

• HEADCREEPS
    replied
    Everyone has a right to they're opinion but I was simply pointing out a truth. You can spin this, but in the end Elvis is not going gain anything. Why a 28 yr old man with millions of dollars playing in the NFL needs to drive around with a gun and in a show of intimidation on the streets of Miami is absolutely insane.

Discredit someone that's trying to discredit the truth....im ok with that.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    See this is exactly whats wrong with our culture today, when someone makes a valid point there's someone to try to discredit that point (even when that point has merit)...which is why in turn Doom will never get the help hes needs.

If he gets away with this he will think he can get out of anything. People act like they love the players, but really the truth comes out when you see that some fans are only concerned with what goes on in a season on the field. Some of you defending him don't really care what happens to him as long as he plays at a high level. No wonder these players sometimes have attitudes with fans.
    You do realize you are doing the exact same thing you are complaining about by trying to discredit the way he feels about the situation right? Or does it only matter when you feel the point is valid and has merit?

Just thought I'd point that out.....

Leave a comment:

• HEADCREEPS
    replied
    Originally posted by jonathanrivers View Post
    Fortunately, he's probably not worried about how you look at him

I can only hope he doesn't get into legal trouble and can contribute to what should be a special 2-4 years.
    See this is exactly whats wrong with our culture today, when someone makes a valid point there's someone to try to discredit that point (even when that point has merit)...which is why in turn Doom will never get the help hes needs.

If he gets away with this he will think he can get out of anything. People act like they love the players, but really the truth comes out when you see that some fans are only concerned with what goes on in a season on the field. Some of you defending him don't really care what happens to him as long as he plays at a high level. No wonder these players sometimes have attitudes with fans.

Leave a comment:

• bigking813
    replied
    Wow, the news reporters down here in South Florida are idiots. They showed a picture taken by tmz that had Doom being arrested and said because his shirt was untucked it could mean he was guilty. I'm pretty sure this is why I never watch the news.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X