X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rarelyoffended View Post
    What a idiot. Always thought he was overrated
    He led the league in sacks the year before he got hurt and when he got healthy last season was an absolute terror... you've got to be kidding me.

Did you even read the thread? It kind of sounds like there aren't going to be charges laid? Before we start judging the man at least let the facts come to light.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rarelyoffended View Post
      What a idiot. Always thought he was overrated
      Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! :thumb:

Comment

• Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
        Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! :thumb:
        LOL,

What is going on here?
        sigpic
        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
          LOL,

What is going on here?
          Lol read what I quoted. He thought that Dumervile was an overrated idiot. He is a hiuman being, he is entitled to his thoughts.

Whether they are wrong or not

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
            Everyone that carries is a gun-toting thug? Interesting.
            Not necessarily, but if it turns out he was at a club or something and carrying a gun then he's an idiot. I don't know why athletes haven't figured out yet that things like that will only get them into trouble. Has anything good ever come of a professional athlete carrying a gun? I'm not opposed to guns, I just feel like when you are in the spotlight like pro athletes are you should do everything you can to avoid trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by elway93 View Post
              Not necessarily, but if it turns out he was at a club or something and carrying a gun then he's an idiot. I don't know why athletes haven't figured out yet that things like that will only get them into trouble. Has anything good ever come of a professional athlete carrying a gun? I'm not opposed to guns, I just feel like when you are in the spotlight like pro athletes are you should do everything you can to avoid trouble.
              Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi
              The alleged incident did not occur at a nightclub. It happened in the middle of the afternoon. No charges have been filed
              sigpic

Comment

• I said I thought he was overrated. Not that he is a bad player....he is above average with some tendencies to be a very good player. He really had one solid pro bowl type of year. I don't look for players pro bowl accolades though as it can be very decieving, it is a popularity contest some of the times....he was consistent before his injury. I pretty much think after his contract he became overrated. Yes he had a injury, but now this? He is 28 he is in his prime years don't waste them.

Comment

• i hope its a misunderstanding cant afford to lose him hes 1 of only 2 pass rushers we have....

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                    And big surprise he was arrested in Miami....our players need to stay the heck away from Miami! Nothing good ever happens there......
                    Because like they said if they didn't have football they would be in jail. That and giving football players, basketball players this kind of money to play a sport while people starve on the streets is so wrong on so many levels.

Comment

Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi
                      The alleged incident did not occur at a nightclub. It happened in the middle of the afternoon. No charges have been filed
                      That's good. I think it's much more likely Doom is innocent if it wasn't something that occurred in the middle of the night at some seedy club. I really hope this doesn't result in any trouble for elvis.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Bird View Post
                          Lol I hope Doom's foot is ok.
                          sigpic

Comment

Lol I hope Doom's foot is ok.

Comment

• What's up with Florida? I thought they wanted everyone packing guns down there. They need to make up their mind.
                              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Yeah I mean didn't a guy just shoot a kid down there and get off free?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X