X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebsoria
    replied
    With the recent news this thread is now done.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
    Idiot.......
    Originally posted by COBronc78 View Post
    Congrats, Dumervil! A couple weeks before camp starts!

What a MORON!
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    unfreakin believable..... SMH....One of the main players we don't want to see suspended for any period of time is now likely to be suspended....good going dude!
    Originally posted by OhBehave30 View Post
    Suspend him for the year, at least. If putting money on players injuries equate to a year away, gun charges should be more severe. Unless he was defending himself he deserves to be suspended big time.
    Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Why are athletes so dumb?I mean seriously why are you in a troublesome city like Miami with a gun? If you are planing on going somewhere, where a gun might be needed...DON'T GO THERE!!!!

He better hope the league doesn't smack him silly.
    Originally posted by moto4669 View Post
    I'm so sick of these damn idiots. And their awesome thug life. Nfl players are freaking stupid.
    funny.

Leave a comment:

• PowderAddict
    replied
    Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    bump...

Some hilarious posts in this threads.

Especially by ramonboy about Judge Judy
    haha that one was classic

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by FLBroncFan View Post

Good one..... the media needs to get the story straight...either Doom was charged for aggravated assault with a firearm and then the charges were dropped....or he wasn't charged at all and this is all a big misunderstanding.
    Which is exactly what it was.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    bump...

Some hilarious posts in this threads.

Especially by ramonboy about Judge Judy

Leave a comment:

• jonathanrivers
    replied
    Originally posted by dork54 View Post
    If not suspended....Doom will be a big dark cloud over the team all season anyway. Facing felony charges is serious.
    Yeah. It's definitely going to suck to have one of the top pure rush ends in the league (when healthy) on the team and contributing while we are literally in "win now" mode. I'm sure the whole defense is going to be crushed and it's going to just KILL team morale.

/sarcasm.

And that's assuming that charges still stand.

I, for one, will not see the season as tainted if our highest-paid defensive player gets to play the full season.
    Last edited by jonathanrivers; 07-23-2012, 08:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dork54
    replied
    If not suspended....Doom will be a big dark cloud over the team all season anyway. Facing felony charges is serious.

Leave a comment:

• Papa-pwn
    replied
    Yeah he's innocent.

Leave a comment:

• Botan
    replied
    Originally posted by Dirty Bird View Post
    Godfather Goodell taking his time with all these offseason arrests. I expect a verdict sooner than later.
    Suspension won't come down until the court process is over with on a lot of these players. He does have the ability to suspend them even if they aren't convicted but he usually likes to take that into consideration I'd imagine.

Leave a comment:

• Dirty Bird
    replied
    Godfather Goodell taking his time with all these offseason arrests. I expect a verdict sooner than later.

Leave a comment:

• broncolee
    replied
    Originally posted by Raider_Nation View Post
    Oh okay that's right, I remember hearing that now. Something about feline urine. Thanks for clearing that up. You guys hear anything about what the NFL might/might not do?
    He's been suspended for 6 games.

Leave a comment:

• elway93
    replied
    Originally posted by Peyton&Eli_fan View Post
    If he is innocent, he may be in tough position. If he describes what happened he could implicate his friend.
    If he's innocent he should be angry beyond belief at his stupid friend for even putting him in this position. Regardless of what happens to Doom I hope they ship his idiot friend off to prison.

Leave a comment:

• jgod654
    replied
    Regarding 'tuckinggate' it makes less and less sense.

Now - assuming that the sweat pants can even hold up the gun (which I very much doubt). Then imagine how weird it would look with doom getting out of the car in a tight white t-shirt tucked neatly in. At the center of his quite prominent belly you will see a massive gun outlined because he is 'hiding' his piece. Now he walks over to the trouble makers in the other car and somehow thinks: "oh I wonder if they can see that I am packing?" then magically pulls up the t-shirt without the gun falling to the ground...

Not happening...seriously...

Leave a comment:

• Raider_Nation
    replied
    Originally posted by broncolee View Post
    No. He got popped for providing a non human specimen. Supposedly he thought he was only being tested for recreational drugs but it turned out that he was also being tested for PEDs, which is the test that identified his non human specimen. If it had just been the test for recreational drugs, he would have gotten away with it.
    Oh okay that's right, I remember hearing that now. Something about feline urine. Thanks for clearing that up. You guys hear anything about what the NFL might/might not do?

Leave a comment:

• Remedy
    replied
    Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post
    I was also thinking about the comments made about his shirt not being tucked in to his shorts and this really made no sense to me. Does anyone really tuck their T-shirts into their shorts these days or do I dress like a slob and leave my shirts un-tucked?

Now if I am going to play golf or something like that where I wear a polo shirt then it is tucked in to my shorts but I always have a belt on. I never tuck my T-shirts in because I find it uncomfortable and restrictive.

Is this really that big of a deal that his shirt wasn't tucked in?
    Un tucked shirt! what slovenly behaviour!

Kids these days and their un tucked shirts

Leave a comment:

Working...
X