British Fan coming to Foxborough *hopefully*....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EvertonBroncos
    replied
    That's excellent mate, very happy for you, hope it's a safe and successful trip!

Leave a comment:

• British Fan coming to Foxborough *hopefully*....

Hey guys,

Not got much time, but wanted a bit of advice, as usual.....

Long story short, my girlfriend's folks are paying for me and her to accompany them on a trip to New England. Apparently they've always wanted to see the trees in, as you say it, fall (is that right?). Always will be Autumn to me. Anyhoo.....the reason for posting, is I have had the best piece of news; the 2 week break just so happens to coincide with the Broncos playing the Pats <grin>

Now, a few questions on the back of this;

1.) I presume I could somehow get tickets for this
    2.) How do I get tickets? Should I just go to the Pats website and try and buy some, or do you folks have an away support scheme?

I know going to watch a Premiership 'Soccer' match over here is a bit risky, in the sense that if the wrong fan ends up in the wrong place, then you can get in serious trouble. Does anything like this ever happen in the States? Fans seems to mingle fine, and trouble seems a minimum, but could something happen? Should I not wear my Broncos jersey, etc etc?

Any info/suggestion would be much apprecaited.

Thanks guys

I watch the NFL London game every year, no matter who is playing (finally got to see the Broncos play, albeit in a loss), but I have always wanted to watch a game in the States. Ideally Mile High, but that will have to wait a few years, or if Manning's neck proves healthy, then maybe next year
Working...
X