Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elwayfanatic07
    replied
    Remedy...Lumbergh wants you to work tomorrow...

Leave a comment:

• #24 Next Champ
    replied
    Tbh he doesn't look THAT fast on film n that's vs college players... that's my only concern

Leave a comment:

• Remedy
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    I didn't get the email.......

You didn't get the memo?

and what's this I hear about you having troubles with your TPS reports?

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by japfaff View Post
    ....Remember I was the one that told everyone on here the kinda player that he is....
    I didn't get the email.......

Leave a comment:

• BluenOrnge4Life
    replied
    The kid is going to be a stud. <-- I'll stand by that!

Leave a comment:

• speardog
    replied
    Originally posted by elwayfanatic07 View Post
    am i the only one jacked about this kids potential??? im thinking he will push Moreno out at some point. thoughts??
    I think this offense will be tailor made for Moreno. If can not do it this year he truely is a bust.

Leave a comment:

• elwayfanatic07
    replied
    cant be that hard to learn.

for the record id LOVE to see
    moreno step up and kick ass

Leave a comment:

• japfaff
    replied
    i hope they let him loose to do returns. if he makes it thru the pack no one will touch him!
    Now in the return game that is a place I would like to see him...But I am not sure that he has any experience with it

Leave a comment:

• elwayfanatic07
    replied
    i hope they let him loose to do returns. if he makes it thru the pack no one will touch him!

Leave a comment:

• japfaff
    replied
    they will add weight (muscle) and he has a wicked stiff arm. i have little to zero faith in NoShow...hes done little to impress in his overall body of work. Hillman may be exactly what we say..we ll see..i hope yer wrong bro...no offense

I agree with what you are saying about Moreno up to now.....Remember I was the one that told everyone on here the kinda player that he is.... But this is the O that he is made for. He is a better receiver that Hillman, he is a better blitz pick up guy (guessing since Hillman never has done it and moreno is actually good at it), and he runs the dive better than Hillman (a staple of the PM running game). But with Hillman playing second fiddle and doing most of the outside stuff that can be very effective. But this is the O that Moreno should have been in from the get go. If he can stay healthy and he gets a fair shot I have no doubts that he will be the most effective back that we have had in a while

Leave a comment:

• elwayfanatic07
    replied
    they will add weight (muscle) and he has a wicked stiff arm. i have little to zero faith in NoShow...hes done little to impress in his overall body of work. Hillman may be exactly what we say..we ll see..i hope yer wrong bro...no offense

Leave a comment:

• japfaff
    replied
    I like the dimension that he adds to the O. But I seriously question what he is going to be able to do... The guy plays at 185 lbs. I just don't see him ever being a 20 touch a game type guy. Little guys like him need that unbelievable speed, and hillman just doesn't have that. SO we need to just see. But a prediction.... I think that McGhee is going to falter (see second half of last season), Moreno is going to step up and Hillman will work his way to 3rd or maybe 2nd.....But either way just a change of pace type guy

Leave a comment:

• elwayfanatic07
    replied
    Originally posted by Remedy View Post
    It's nice to have a a true 'home run' threat in the back field again.
    fo sho! his highlite vid speaks volumes

Leave a comment:

• Remedy
    replied
    It's nice to have a a true 'home run' threat in the back field again.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    am i the only one jacked about this kids potential??? im thinking he will push Moreno out at some point. thoughts??
    I was just in the process of writing about a handful of players I am really excited about this season. Might still post it. But certainly, Hillman is in my top 5 Broncos going into the season in terms of what he might add to our team.

My take is this......he will bring a totally new dynamic to our O......an electric player, one who can break a few. It's been a while since we have had someone who has "deep" run potential. These are the guys that can change games....instantly! And when you complement a legend like Manning, with various weapons, it's all good!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X