I haven't been on here in 4 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't been on here in 4 years

I haven't posted here in years, but I am as excited for this season as I have been in years. I expect Breakout seasons from our 2 young recievers.. with a dramatically improved offense which will definatly help now that our d won be on the field for 3/4 of the game. Miller has potential to be Defensive player of the year. can't wait to be in Chicago for our 1st preseason game
    sigpichttp://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/...psd7355151.png

Originally posted by Watson 81 View Post
    I haven't posted here in years, but I am as excited for this season as I have been in years. I expect Breakout seasons from our 2 young recievers.. with a dramatically improved offense which will definatly help now that our d won be on the field for 3/4 of the game. Miller has potential to be Defensive player of the year. can't wait to be in Chicago for our 1st preseason game
    Welcome back

and yes I havn't been this excited.. in ... ages.. to say the least.

ps: stick around

Comment

Well I was married for 6 years and now I am divorced and really looking forward to the season
      sigpichttp://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/...psd7355151.png

Comment

Welcome back to Broncos County

Comment

Haven't been this excited since '06, hopefully this year won't share the same disappointment!
          Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Well I was married for 6 years and now I am divorced and really looking forward to the season
            Sooooo.... I guess your ex wouldn't let you log on to Broncos Country?

Welcome back!
            sigpic

Comment

Another one back in the fold.
              Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
              FF is awesome!

Comment

Welcome back, Blade was one of my all-time favorite Broncos. A great WR and now totally underrated and forgotten by most.

Comment

Originally posted by speardog View Post
                  Welcome back, Blade was one of my all-time favorite Broncos. A great WR and now totally underrated and forgotten by most.
                  Guessing you meant Steve instead of Blade? Those of us who watched him will not forget Steve Watson

Welcome back! Yea there are many reasons to be excited about the Broncos this year. We are realistically a Super Bowl contender right now imo because of allot spots on the rosters are reasonable to think we will have playakers there.
                  Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Welcome Back. I too am more excited for this season than I have been in some time! Back to our 2005 form when we were in the AFC Championship competing for a Super Bowl!!
                    sigpic

Comment

It's good having you back Wats .

Comment

Steve married my Dad's cousin. I went to his wedding when I was 7 or 8 and met him a few times since then. He's a real cool guy. BTW, you didn't miss much in the last four years. It's been rather boring.
                        Science Bless

Comment

I am very excited for football this year
                          Expectations are high, which is a great thing

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                            Guessing you meant Steve instead of Blade? Those of us who watched him will not forget Steve Watson
                            Watson's nickname was Blade. Elway used to call him that all the time.
                            sigpic

Comment

Welcome back man. We're all very excited about this year!
                              sigpic
                              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Working...
                              X