Advise on the Practice at Mile High

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advise on the Practice at Mile High

Hey guys, i am going to the traning camp practice at the stadium next Saturday for the first time. I wanted to see if any of you had advise on how early I should get there if I want a good seat, and it is free right? Had a great time at traning camp this morning and can't wait till next weekend and Week 1!!
    sigpic

This pic is from last year. Get there super early, be sure the line starts at day break - easy.

Comment

Cool good to know! I am sure it will be even more people there this year as well!
      sigpic

Comment

Sounds like bringing a chair and some food for the wait may be a good idea
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Speaking of food. With all the people showing up, I don't suppose the stadium opened up any of the concession stands did they?
          2012 Adopt-a-Bronco: Brock Osweiler

Comment

I'm planning on going to the scrimmage, too. What about parking? Are the lots at the stadium open for the fans attending, and do you have to pay?
            sigpic

Comment

Don't think you have to pay for parking and the concession stands are open. Chairs would be o.k. if you have someone that can bring them back to your car when the line starts moving. Again come super early.

Comment

Did they do autographs ate the end last year?
                2012 Adopt-a-Bronco: Brock Osweiler

Comment

Stadium Scrimmage

Join us for the 2012 Summer Scrimmage at Sports Authority Field at Mile High!
                  DATE: August 4, 2012
                  TIME: 3:30 PM

The 2012 Summer Scrimmage presented by U.S. Bank, King Soopers and Melanoma Exposed will be held at Sports Authority Field at Mile High on Saturday, Aug. 4. Gates will open at 3:30 p.m., on-field activities will begin at 3:50 p.m. and the scrimmage is slated to begin at 5:00 p.m. The event is free and open to the public. Fans are strongly encouraged to take public transportation, bike or carpool due to limited parking.
                  sigpic
                  2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Robnhud View Post
                    Did they do autographs ate the end last year?
                    Yes they did- BIG TIME. Be Prepared, bring 2 black Sharpie pens, players like to sign BIG THINGS - like a full size Broncos helmet and most IMPORTANTLY - bring your camera so you can take GREAT pictures and post them here

Comment

ONE MORE THING....hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by FLBroncFan View Post
                        Fans are strongly encouraged to take public transportation, bike or carpool due to limited parking.
                        So does this mean the parking lots at the stadium will not be available? Anybody know?
                        sigpic

Comment

So, can you sit anywhere? Id imagine that 76,000 fans arent gonna show up for a scrimmage, Peyton or not. Im coming in from New Mexico and probably wont be in Denver until 3:00 or 4:00.

Comment

Bump.

Anyone know about the parking for the scrimmage?
                            sigpic

Comment

you can park there. the line for parking even 2 hours prior will be ridiculous!!!!!!!

I drove last year i spent 45 minutes moving less than 3 blocks to park. It will be a freaking mess! I have a hockey game that night and I fully intend to take the light rail to the broncos scrimmage and back. I think it will still get me out of there faster and home then dealing with the mess of driving.
                              So far:
                              FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                              1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Working...
                              X