Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Pro Bowl
    replied
    Looks like it was a pretty good turn out, over 40.000 fans.

Leave a comment:

• 80stheman
    replied
    Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
    you can park there. the line for parking even 2 hours prior will be ridiculous!!!!!!!

I drove last year i spent 45 minutes moving less than 3 blocks to park. It will be a freaking mess! I have a hockey game that night and I fully intend to take the light rail to the broncos scrimmage and back. I think it will still get me out of there faster and home then dealing with the mess of driving.
    Thanks for the info!

Leave a comment:

• underrated29
    replied
    you can park there. the line for parking even 2 hours prior will be ridiculous!!!!!!!

I drove last year i spent 45 minutes moving less than 3 blocks to park. It will be a freaking mess! I have a hockey game that night and I fully intend to take the light rail to the broncos scrimmage and back. I think it will still get me out of there faster and home then dealing with the mess of driving.

Leave a comment:

• 80stheman
    replied
    Bump.

Anyone know about the parking for the scrimmage?

Leave a comment:

• Arch_Angel
    replied
    So, can you sit anywhere? Id imagine that 76,000 fans arent gonna show up for a scrimmage, Peyton or not. Im coming in from New Mexico and probably wont be in Denver until 3:00 or 4:00.

Leave a comment:

• 80stheman
    replied
    Originally posted by FLBroncFan View Post
    Fans are strongly encouraged to take public transportation, bike or carpool due to limited parking.
    So does this mean the parking lots at the stadium will not be available? Anybody know?

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Pro Bowl
    replied
    ONE MORE THING....hahahaha

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Pro Bowl
    replied
    Originally posted by Robnhud View Post
    Did they do autographs ate the end last year?
    Yes they did- BIG TIME. Be Prepared, bring 2 black Sharpie pens, players like to sign BIG THINGS - like a full size Broncos helmet and most IMPORTANTLY - bring your camera so you can take GREAT pictures and post them here

Leave a comment:

• FLBroncFan
    replied
    Stadium Scrimmage

Join us for the 2012 Summer Scrimmage at Sports Authority Field at Mile High!
    DATE: August 4, 2012
    TIME: 3:30 PM

The 2012 Summer Scrimmage presented by U.S. Bank, King Soopers and Melanoma Exposed will be held at Sports Authority Field at Mile High on Saturday, Aug. 4. Gates will open at 3:30 p.m., on-field activities will begin at 3:50 p.m. and the scrimmage is slated to begin at 5:00 p.m. The event is free and open to the public. Fans are strongly encouraged to take public transportation, bike or carpool due to limited parking.

Leave a comment:

• Robnhud
    replied
    Did they do autographs ate the end last year?

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Pro Bowl
    replied
    Don't think you have to pay for parking and the concession stands are open. Chairs would be o.k. if you have someone that can bring them back to your car when the line starts moving. Again come super early.

Leave a comment:

• 80stheman
    replied
    I'm planning on going to the scrimmage, too. What about parking? Are the lots at the stadium open for the fans attending, and do you have to pay?

Leave a comment:

• Robnhud
    replied
    Speaking of food. With all the people showing up, I don't suppose the stadium opened up any of the concession stands did they?

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Sounds like bringing a chair and some food for the wait may be a good idea

Leave a comment:

• dsmith275
    replied
    Cool good to know! I am sure it will be even more people there this year as well!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X