Losing D.J. is going to be Huge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post
    Watching the Bears game from last year and Man DJ was all over the field in that game, losing him for 6 games is huge, if only he wasn't such a knuckle head.
    Losing Doom will be worse...
    Superbowl 50 Champs!

Comment

Originally posted by JrtheFreak View Post
      No it won't. If DOOM is gone, it will probably be for just 1 game. The really bad part is if both are gone, that is nearly the whole right side of the defensive front 7 making that side extremely weak unless the depth steps up.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
        It's comical/disgusting that some ill-informed fans believe that Wesley Woodyard is equivalent or even better than DJ Williams.
        Yep. I've done enough research and watched enough gametape to know better, as have many other reasonable fans. I've basically come to the conclusion that Woodyard has a lot of relatives who post on the Broncos message boards.

It's easy to pick on D.J. because he's not a vocal leader and basically does his own thing (even though he does make some bad decisions).

What bothers me most is that all the stuff that people criticize DJ for (gets assisted tackles, tackles after they get past LOS, not good in coverage etc), is exactly the type of player Woodyard is. Woodyard just tries hard, I guess. Automatically means he's just as good :sarcasm:

Comment

I have confidence in speedy Woodyard but do think we'll miss having DJ around. He does make his presence felt more times than not.
          Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

Originally posted by JrtheFreak View Post
            Good thing we shouldn't lose Doom at all this season, unless he is injured, if there is a trial it will more than likely be after the season is complete.
            sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Working...
            X