Any info on Nate Irving?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any info on Nate Irving?

I haven't seen really any reports on his progress. How is his TC?

From what Cecil Lammey was saying I heard he has a nose for the football, is fast, and reads plays well, but tends to over-pursue. Also heard he is playing more strong side then middle. I'm hoping to see a lot of him this preseason. He is an intense game day player and if given more opportuity I think he will show the Broncos what they thought they were getting when they drafted him in the 3rd round.
    sigpic

NC's Biggest Bronco Fan!

Adopted Bronco: Nate Irving #56

Comment

I heard a couple of mentions about they were very positive. Where Irving will shine is in preseason games. I still think he is the reason Mays is getting so much better. He has too or Irving will have him sitting on the pine! lol
      I appreciate all the reports but the offensive WR, QB's and RB's get most of the ink! I am rooting for Garland and have heard nothing from him at all.

Comment

The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

He's been a major disappointment so far. If you can't unseat Joe 'I just missed the right gap again' Mays, you're in trouble. Now he's being moved to 3rd string SLB so they can try to salvage something from him. He doesn't look like the player they thought he was when they drafted him.

Comment

Originally posted by coloradomedic View Post
            He's been a major disappointment so far. If you can't unseat Joe 'I just missed the right gap again' Mays, you're in trouble. Now he's being moved to 3rd string SLB so they can try to salvage something from him. He doesn't look like the player they thought he was when they drafted him.
            He was a 3rd round pick rookie last year... Calm down.

I don't understand the need to label players disappointments and busts and trash during their first 2-3 years.

Drives me insane.
            sigpic
            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post

I don't understand the need to label players disappointments and busts and trash during their first 2-3 years.

Drives me insane.
              Calm down? The only one getting excited here is you. It's one thing when a player learns the position for a year or two behind the starter. It's entirely something different when the player that was drafted to win a starting spot can't replace the worst starter on the team and has to be moved around to see if he can play a different position just to keep him on the roster. I said that he was a major disappointment so far. Don't get your panties in a wad.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post

Drives me insane.
                You and me both, brother.

I seriously think that my mother has 40 different aliases on here with all the unjustified negativity and worrying that goes on.

Comment

I haven't read that Irving has been a disappointment anywhere...

Comment

Originally posted by Yakka27 View Post
                    I haven't read that Irving has been a disappointment anywhere...
                    The pessimist know as Dmac has. I stopped following him on twitter, just too negative about players for my taste.
                    sigpic

Comment

Calm down? The only one getting excited here is you. It's one thing when a player learns the position for a year or two behind the starter. It's entirely something different when the player that was drafted to win a starting spot can't replace the worst starter on the team and has to be moved around to see if he can play a different position just to keep him on the roster. I said that he was a major disappointment so far. Don't get your panties in a wad.
                      Mays isn't that worst starter on the team, plus if jdr sees the potential of a great MLB in mays I believe
                      A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

I've been reading that Trevathan was getting 1st team nickel work and today was getting 1st team looks all the way. I also read the undrafted guy Johnson was moving up the depth chart. I'd say that is bad news for Irving and Muhammed.
                        Anybody know how to get out of Plan A? - Elway

Comment

They gave Mays a $12 million, $4 mill guarenteed contract extension this offseason.

The FO obviously values Mays way more than you do.

All that means is they like what he is doing, and can give Irving more time to develop.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
                            They gave Mays a $12 million, $4 mill guarenteed contract extension this offseason.

The FO obviously values Mays way more than you do.

All that means is they like what he is doing, and can give Irving more time to develop.
                            no it obviously means he sucks and we should cut him becuase he isnt starting

in that case well be the first 24 man roster in the NFL
                            sigpic
                            -------

Comment

Originally posted by MegaOrange View Post
                              I've been reading that Trevathan was getting 1st team nickel work and today was getting 1st team looks all the way. I also read the undrafted guy Johnson was moving up the depth chart. I'd say that is bad news for Irving and Muhammed.
                              I think Muhammed is the one on the hot seat this season.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X