Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChampPik4Six
    replied
    yea thats what my friend said, he looks pretty small but then again so did Von.

Leave a comment:

• one5beast
    replied
    Originally posted by trenchwar08 View Post
    Cool. He appears to be very quick and have a lot of speed. Good tackling form. Nose for the ball. If he's a little undersized (as he appears on the college film), I wonder if they might consider him at safety. He will most certainly be welcome on Special Teams, where, I think, we've lacked speed for the last half dozen years.
    No way he plays safety. They already have him at 1st team nickel defense at LB.

Leave a comment:

• trenchwar08
    replied
    Cool. He appears to be very quick and have a lot of speed. Good tackling form. Nose for the ball. If he's a little undersized (as he appears on the college film), I wonder if they might consider him at safety. He will most certainly be welcome on Special Teams, where, I think, we've lacked speed for the last half dozen years.

Leave a comment:

• DarkHorse26
    replied
    I have tempered expectations for Trevathan but I like what I am seeing and hearing from training camp. One thing is for sure, we need a couple young guys to step it up this year and make an impact.

Leave a comment:

• Papa-pwn
    replied
    He looks so much bigger than 232

Leave a comment:

• Bootleg
    replied
    I can't wait to see what he looks like in preseason action.

Leave a comment:

• one5beast
    replied
    Originally posted by Kazmo View Post
    Second OLB DROY in a row for the Broncos! The guy is an all-around good player and has a nose for the ball. A bit wishful thinking but wouldn't that be something? Two DROY OLBs and then we would only need Irving to step up or draft a MLB next year!

A man can dream right?
    He would need to perform at probably pro bowl level or better since he doesn't have the hype of being a 1st round pick. The lowest pick to ever win DROY was in 1988 in the 3rd round.

He could probably do it but I doubt it. He would need to perform consistently and show up in prime time games.

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    The guys on 104.3 The Fan won't shut up about this guy... I'm excited to see him in person in the next two or so days!

Leave a comment:

• eddieroyal
    replied
    the broncos have use him a lot on nickle package in camp so far..

Leave a comment:

• Kazmo
    replied
    Second OLB DROY in a row for the Broncos! The guy is an all-around good player and has a nose for the ball. A bit wishful thinking but wouldn't that be something? Two DROY OLBs and then we would only need Irving to step up or draft a MLB next year!

A man can dream right?

Leave a comment:

• Br0nc0Buster
    replied
    Osweiler was my favorite pick, but I thougth Danny was the best value pick
    I watched him in college and I was impressed with the way he would navigate through the garbage to make the play
    He doesnt play like a little guy, he seemed to do a good job disengaging and knifing through blocks IMO

Great to hear from the TC reports that he is looking good in blitzes and coverage
    Fox and Del Rio know linebackers, and hopefully they found a gem

Then again I loved the Jeremy Beal pick last year so we will see

Leave a comment:

• one5beast
    replied
    I loved the pick when it was made and lovin it more now. The guy was a tackling machine in the SEC and he was a playmaker he knows how to get to the ball
    Last edited by one5beast; 08-01-2012, 08:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mantheyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    agreed

I been hearing his name over and over. From our coaches, from past coaches (who played for and against) and in allot of TC reports.

Would not be surprised at all if this guy finds a way into the starting lineup or atleast a roleplayer.
    Barring injury, I think it's a matter of time before he becomes our starting WILL. I get the feeling that DJ will be on the way out by next off-season, at the latest. I love Woodyard, but Trevathan just seems like a more well rounded player.

When we drafted him, I didn't think much of the pick. It wasn't that I thought he was a bad player, I just didn't know much about him. The fact that he was a force in a conference like the SEC and is working in with NFL starting defenses as a rookie, despite his draft status, tells me all I need to know.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSynapses
    replied
    As with all highlight videos, he sure looks good. But what stands out to me is his awareness of the football's location. He seems to be able to read opponents pretty well. As already stated, training camp reports seem to corroborate this. Nice video!

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Originally posted by flosstein View Post
    He is they guy who both DJ and Woody should be concerned about. I have a feeling that he is gonna start week 1. And if that happens, then DJ just became a FA in 2013. Woody may be safe as he's still great depth and a ST ace, but he better push the envelope every day. Because Danny T is already nipping on his heels. And if he doesn't keep the "pedal to the floor", he may find himself playing second fiddle again.
    agreed

I been hearing his name over and over. From our coaches, from past coaches (who played for and against) and in allot of TC reports.

Would not be surprised at all if this guy finds a way into the starting lineup or atleast a roleplayer.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X