X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by #24 Next Champ
    If he's 4/8 and 0/2 on deep balls, that means he's 4/6 on everything that wasn't a deep ball...so using the term 50% on short passes is simply dumb (directed at ESPN not you but still) c'mon now, how you gna use percentage when likely talking about 2/4 or 1/2
    I agree. The idea of using numbers in a summer scrimmage to try and gauge a players worth is just down right retarded.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    I watched the BTV video and it was nice to see so many players autographing for the fans.

Kind of sad Clady wants to be paid like a top OT but does not want to sign autographs from the people who help make it possible for him to earn that paycheck but oh well.

At this point I do not focus too much on the goods and bads of each particular thing. I realize all will be revealed during the regular season man.

At this point things are what they are unless some young players really impress during the preseason games.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
    whats your point?
    Conversation points only man

Those of us who know realize the true stuff is only worked on when no one is allowed to watch.

The stuff reported and seen now is just about conversation points and reason for people to get angry or happy on the forums

No one is truely going to know how things are working out until week 1

Leave a comment:

• djmatty
    replied
    no kidding..they havent even played a preseason game..lets wait till the third preseason game before we start judging our team...and even that, would be a little too soon

Leave a comment:

• darklord
    replied
    I heard Manning looked really good but yes we have a good defense also so they are going to make plays to! I would be disappointed if they weren't making some plays! Plus last time I checked our new offense has had what a week and a half together we are good to go no worries!

Leave a comment:

• djmatty
    replied
    i think it also shows how our secondary is improved..I mean manning is practicing against a vetran secondary..They are gonna make plays, and manning will come back and make plays..Its good practice for the offense

Leave a comment:

• SBboundBRONCOS
    replied
    Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Wasn't Manning 4/8 yesterday and 0/2 on deep passes and only 50% on passes under 10 yards? That's what ESPN reported last night
    whats your point?

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Wasn't Manning 4/8 yesterday and 0/2 on deep passes and only 50% on passes under 10 yards? That's what ESPN reported last night
    Bubbas deep ball was broken up by a great play and dt didn't get deep enough in the seam.

Don't listen to reports and use that to evaluate what you didn't see.

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    Originally posted by djmatty View Post
    see i am torn on what i want to happen..If the offense dominates then ppl are worried bout the D. If the D gets constant pressure than we are worried bout the O-line...
    The D usually had the advantage early in Training camp. I wouldn't put too much stock in either thing

Leave a comment:

• djmatty
    replied
    Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    from what I saw Wolfe played mostly 1st string DT. he got some combo pressure on the QB with DOOM.

Al of the QBs were under a lot of pressure, that was nice to see.
    see i am torn on what i want to happen..If the offense dominates then ppl are worried bout the D. If the D gets constant pressure than we are worried bout the O-line...

Leave a comment:

• broncos SB2010
    replied
    Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    I wasnt there but my best guess would have Ayers matched up with clark(franklins sub) also i dont know but perhaps wolfe played some second string as well
    from what I saw Wolfe played mostly 1st string DT. he got some combo pressure on the QB with DOOM.

Al of the QBs were under a lot of pressure, that was nice to see.

Leave a comment:

• Denver Mike
    replied
    ESPN reported that Manning was 0/2 on deep balls (over 15 yards) and 50% (or worse) on short throws (under 10 yards) is this true?
    His short throws were overthrown a little but I wouldn't say it was that bad.

and that should be 1/2 on deep balls. He missed demaryous deep due to a solid play by Harris.

The other deep was a bomb to Caldwell for 6

Leave a comment:

• Sync
    replied
    Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
    Ryan Clady-

Really ticked off a lot of fans but rushing passed them with a giant burrito in his hands instead of signing autographs.. but dang.. that was a huge burrito..
    Made me laugh.

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    ESPN reported that Manning was 0/2 on deep balls (over 15 yards) and 50% (or worse) on short throws (under 10 yards) is this true?

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X