Scrimmage this Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    That did not go anywhere near as smoothly as years prior.I had crap service the whole time, a lot of my tweets weren't sent and several were tweeted countless times. I'm sorry guys
    Dont worry i found myself wondering countless times where DJ was and each time you came through with the answer
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
      Who the hell is Davis?
      Britt Davis maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
        Who the hell is Davis?
        #17 Andre Caldwell
        sigpic

Comment

I lost service constantly during that whole thing.
          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Play of the day was Manning to Decker for a TD. Very tight coverage by the DB and a perfectly executed play by both manning and Decker. Perfect placement outside and away from DB and Decker turned back for the catch right when the ball got to him. Thing of beauty.
            sigpic

Comment

Training Camp 2012: Summer Scrimmage Photos

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...8-74464db6d167
              sigpic
              2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
              2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
              BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

There was definitely something weird... my wife and I had horrible reception there as well.
                2012 Adopt-a-Bronco: Brock Osweiler

Comment

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Ive ALWAYS had horrible reception there. I didnt know this was anything new
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                    Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Ive ALWAYS had horrible reception there. I didnt know this was anything new
                    VenomousDB the no-reception hipster

can you hear me now?

Comment

The horns now in a broncos jersey

sigpic

Comment

One Step Closer

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...9-d62702dd790f
                        sigpic

Comment

I was there, and here are a few of my observations:

1) Our 1st string offensive line was man-handled. Badly. The didn't provide much protection for Peyton Manning, and if they don't significantly improve, Manning is going to get crushed.

2) Our linebackers are quick! Woodyard, Trevathan, Mays, Miller, and even Nate Irving made some attention-grabbing plays.

3) Rahim Moore is playing much more physical. When he unloaded on TE Anthony Miller and brought him down solo, I was very impressed (Miller goes 6-4, 260 lbs)

4) Weber, Hanie and Osweiler struggled big time. They'll need to make significant strides during preseason to become dependable backups for Manning.

5) Willis McGahee! Call me crazy, but he's going to be BETTER than last year. The guy looked great on a few plays (most notably that stiff-arm on Drayton Florence).

6) Jason Hunter deserves to be on the 1st team and Robert Ayers deserves to be on the 2nd team. Hunter was just playing like a mad-man out there. He wants that starting position.

7) Gronkowski is a terrible lead-blocker. He got rag-dolled several times by linebackers and even cornerbacks!

8) The Dreessen/ Tamme combo is going to be extremely lethal this coming season. Book it.

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
                            I was there, and here are a few of my observations:

1) Our 1st string offensive line was man-handled. Badly. The didn't provide much protection for Peyton Manning, and if they don't significantly improve, Manning is going to get crushed.

2) Our linebackers are quick! Woodyard, Trevathan, Mays, Miller, and even Nate Irving made some attention-grabbing plays.

3) Rahim Moore is playing much more physical. When he unloaded on TE Anthony Miller and brought him down solo, I was very impressed (Miller goes 6-4, 260 lbs)

4) Weber, Hanie and Osweiler struggled big time. They'll need to make significant strides during preseason to become dependable backups for Manning.

5) Willis McGahee! Call me crazy, but he's going to be BETTER than last year. The guy looked great on a few plays (most notably that stiff-arm on Drayton Florence).

6) Jason Hunter deserves to be on the 1st team and Robert Ayers deserves to be on the 2nd team. Hunter was just playing like a mad-man out there. He wants that starting position.

7) Gronkowski is a terrible lead-blocker. He got rag-dolled several times by linebackers and even cornerbacks!

8) The Dreessen/ Tamme combo is going to be extremely lethal this coming season. Book it.

Just what I and every Broncos fan want to hear. Did anyone look decent? Was it the usual culprits, Walton and Beedles? Not thrilled about Gronkowski either? Can anyone block?
                            sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

As for the O-line not making excuses, but a rehabing Kuper and injured Franklin dont help matters.

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                                As for the O-line not making excuses, but a rehabing Kuper and injured Franklin dont help matters.
                                What about depth? Excuses are for losers. I know who was missing, but this was against the second string! Not acceptable from what I am hearing.
                                sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Working...
                                X