Scrimmage this Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djmatty View Post
    see i am torn on what i want to happen..If the offense dominates then ppl are worried bout the D. If the D gets constant pressure than we are worried bout the O-line...
    The D usually had the advantage early in Training camp. I wouldn't put too much stock in either thing
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
      Wasn't Manning 4/8 yesterday and 0/2 on deep passes and only 50% on passes under 10 yards? That's what ESPN reported last night
      Bubbas deep ball was broken up by a great play and dt didn't get deep enough in the seam.

Don't listen to reports and use that to evaluate what you didn't see.
      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
        Wasn't Manning 4/8 yesterday and 0/2 on deep passes and only 50% on passes under 10 yards? That's what ESPN reported last night
        whats your point?
        sigpic
        -------

Comment

i think it also shows how our secondary is improved..I mean manning is practicing against a vetran secondary..They are gonna make plays, and manning will come back and make plays..Its good practice for the offense
          Follow me on twitter. @mattryan_onair

It will be awesome to see the orange crush return to denver. Bruising Defence, unstoppable offence.

Comment

I heard Manning looked really good but yes we have a good defense also so they are going to make plays to! I would be disappointed if they weren't making some plays! Plus last time I checked our new offense has had what a week and a half together we are good to go no worries!

Comment

no kidding..they havent even played a preseason game..lets wait till the third preseason game before we start judging our team...and even that, would be a little too soon
              Follow me on twitter. @mattryan_onair

It will be awesome to see the orange crush return to denver. Bruising Defence, unstoppable offence.

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
                whats your point?
                Conversation points only man

Those of us who know realize the true stuff is only worked on when no one is allowed to watch.

The stuff reported and seen now is just about conversation points and reason for people to get angry or happy on the forums

No one is truely going to know how things are working out until week 1
                Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

I watched the BTV video and it was nice to see so many players autographing for the fans.

Kind of sad Clady wants to be paid like a top OT but does not want to sign autographs from the people who help make it possible for him to earn that paycheck but oh well.

At this point I do not focus too much on the goods and bads of each particular thing. I realize all will be revealed during the regular season man.

At this point things are what they are unless some young players really impress during the preseason games.
                  Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ
                    If he's 4/8 and 0/2 on deep balls, that means he's 4/6 on everything that wasn't a deep ball...so using the term 50% on short passes is simply dumb (directed at ESPN not you but still) c'mon now, how you gna use percentage when likely talking about 2/4 or 1/2
                    I agree. The idea of using numbers in a summer scrimmage to try and gauge a players worth is just down right retarded.
                    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                      I lost service constantly during that whole thing.
                      Originally posted by Robnhud View Post
                      There was definitely something weird... my wife and I had horrible reception there as well.
                      Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                      Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Ive ALWAYS had horrible reception there. I didnt know this was anything new
                      I'm assuming you guys aren't on Verizon... It was the first time in my life that I've had good reception at the stadium during a Broncos event...
                      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                      Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                        I watched the BTV video and it was nice to see so many players autographing for the fans.

Kind of sad Clady wants to be paid like a top OT but does not want to sign autographs from the people who help make it possible for him to earn that paycheck but oh well.

At this point I do not focus too much on the goods and bads of each particular thing. I realize all will be revealed during the regular season man.

At this point things are what they are unless some young players really impress during the preseason games.
                        Clady irked me off.. his Burrito was more important..

Also. Big P was right in front of me!!! I almost got his John Hancock but security removed him like secret service.. he did a lot of them though

Comment

• Thanks for the Keynotes Nice read and I cant wait to see them for myself in a few days, and get to watch this team with all the other bronco fans. Will finally be nice to see how we look in a game, and not just have to read notes all month long
                          :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

• I don't think the NFL compiles individual player stats from preseason games. If anyone knows a site where they are compiled, I would like to know. If they aren't compiled, it's because they are meaningless.

NFL Preseason Games are scripted so coaches can look at certain players and see offense/defense in certain situations. They are a conglomeration of what each position coach and coordinator feels the need to see.

That's preseason. Scrimmages are even less indicative. I seriously doubt if stats are compiled from them.

When watching a TC practice or preseason scrimmage, only the coaches know what is scripted and for what purpose. It would be unrealistic to draw too many conclusions from them. Subjective observations are just that: subjective (subjunctive, too).
                            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                              I don't think the NFL compiles individual player stats from preseason games. If anyone knows a site where they are compiled, I would like to know. If they aren't compiled, it's because they are meaningless.

NFL Preseason Games are scripted so coaches can look at certain players and see offense/defense in certain situations. They are a conglomeration of what each position coach and coordinator feels the need to see.

That's preseason. Scrimmages are even less indicative. I seriously doubt if stats are compiled from them.

When watching a TC practice or preseason scrimmage, only the coaches know what is scripted and for what purpose. It would be unrealistic to draw too many conclusions from them. Subjective observations are just that: subjective (subjunctive, too).
                              Case in point, Manning threw a ball that was an obvious pick in real time, but the defender let the play happen.

You don't know what's been scripted.
                              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                                Case in point, Manning threw a ball that was an obvious pick in real time, but the defender let the play happen.

You don't know what's been scripted.
                                You don't know what is being scripted yet you describe an event that sounds like you knew what was scripted... Doesn't sound too subjective from that post.

Comment

Working...
                                X