Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InElwayWeTrust
    replied
    I don't wanna know about your shrinkage bro....

Seriously though good lookin out. Thanks, CP to you!

Leave a comment:

• VenomousDB
    replied
    Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    For the 4th straight year, I'll be churning out constant updates on twitter. If you're unable to go, and wish to read several hundred updates, follow @Luke_Perez for the Saturday. Just like every year the shrinkage has existed, I will get there 2-3 hours early and will put out around 1000 tweets throughout the practice. Cheers
    AHAHAHAH ahh man thats making me crack up for some reason

Leave a comment:

• #24 Next Champ
    replied
    Can someone keep updating that on here? Cuz I don't use Twitter

Leave a comment:

• Papa-pwn
    replied
    Scrimmage, not shrinkage

Leave a comment:

• Papa-pwn
    replied
    For those unable to attend Saturday's scrimmage..

For the 4th straight year, I'll be churning out constant updates on twitter. If you're unable to go, and wish to read several hundred updates, follow @Luke_Perez for the Saturday. Just like every year the shrinkage has existed, I will get there 2-3 hours early and will put out around 1000 tweets throughout the practice. Cheers

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    I'm pretty sure they have drink concessions going during the scrimmage.

Leave a comment:

• Dan in the Can
    replied
    Thanks. I looked all over for that and didn't actually see it spelled out anywhere.

Leave a comment:

• MarkB
    replied
    Don't see anything about beer but it's free.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/schedul...6-eb535601ff23

Stadium Scrimmage
    Join us for the 2012 Summer Scrimmage at Sports Authority Field at Mile High!

DATE: August 4, 2012
    TIME: 3:30 PM
    The 2012 Summer Scrimmage presented by U.S. Bank, King Soopers and Melanoma Exposed will be held at Sports Authority Field at Mile High on Saturday, Aug. 4. Gates will open at 3:30 p.m., on-field activities will begin at 3:50 p.m. and the scrimmage is slated to begin at 5:00 p.m. The event is free and open to the public. Fans are strongly encouraged to take public transportation, bike or carpool due to limited parking.

Leave a comment:

• Dan in the Can
    started a topic Scrimmage this Saturday

Scrimmage this Saturday

Is anybody going to the scrimmage this Saturday at Mile High? Does it cost anything to get in? Do they serve beer during the scrimmage? Looking to go for the first time this year but don't really know any details about it.
Working...
X