The "Magic" is in the air.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Magic" is in the air.........

After reading all the TC reports and the attendance records being set, I ask those in the area, is the "Mile High Magic" back? I can feel it here in NJ from what I'm reading. I actually feel relaxed going as we get set to go into the season, something I haven felt in quite some time. I love the updates, but I'm like 2-3 days behind on reading them. It's like between Elway, Fox, JDR, and Manning there's nothing to worry about!

I laugh at all the sports "anal-ist" that predict the Cheifs or Chargers winning the division, LOL!!!!! I hated the Manning move at first, but now I feel like he's gonna take it to another level and we will see a Manning greater than the guy that played in Indy. And a defense better than he ever play with. It was fun lending his crown to guys like Brees and Rogers, but he's now back and wants his crown as well. Also there's a quick article on ESPN.com about Champ and Manning on the same team after 3 decades of being rivals. EPIC, when u think about it.

I hope its a completely packed house today!!! So again I ask, Is the Mile High Magic back?
    #swapping

I hope so. It appears we've made some nice improvements... But I gotta sinking feeling that the AFC West will be one of, if not the most competitive divisions in football. The chiefs have a new head coach and have gotten several key players back from injury. The raiders will have had a full offseason with Palmer at the reins and a new head coach. Philip Rivers is going to look to have a rebound year for the chargers. It could get real ugly for our division by the end of the season. We're gonna need that "magic"...
    /Users/stevennelson/Desktop/130104092350_rex-ryan-tattoo.jpg Jets!Jets!Jets!

Comment

The players are more amped than I've seen in the past 5 years, even after practice.

This team wants to be special.
      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Oh GOD.....lmao

Comment

Not to be a homer, but Denver is a lock for the AFC West title.....Cheifs are still to young and have another new head coach. Raiders pretty much the same thing and plus carson palmer is mega overrated....and i don't see the chargers squeezing out another year they need to start rebuilding

Comment

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
            After reading all the TC reports and the attendance records being set, I ask those in the area, is the "Mile High Magic" back? I can feel it here in NJ from what I'm reading. I actually feel relaxed going as we get set to go into the season, something I haven felt in quite some time. I love the updates, but I'm like 2-3 days behind on reading them. It's like between Elway, Fox, JDR, and Manning there's nothing to worry about!

I laugh at all the sports "anal-ist" that predict the Cheifs or Chargers winning the division, LOL!!!!! I hated the Manning move at first, but now I feel like he's gonna take it to another level and we will see a Manning greater than the guy that played in Indy. And a defense better than he ever play with. It was fun lending his crown to guys like Brees and Rogers, but he's now back and wants his crown as well. Also there's a quick article on ESPN.com about Champ and Manning on the same team after 3 decades of being rivals. EPIC, when u think about it.

I hope its a completely packed house today!!! So again I ask, Is the Mile High Magic back?
            I'm in NJ too! And I totally agree, there does seem to be a "magic" going around this team this year. Im ready for the Broncos to start tearing up the NFL. Can't wait!

Comment

Mile High Magic has been back since we avenged our 05 AFCCG to the Steelers.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaboyer View Post
                AMEN!

10 char

Comment

Originally posted by Chaboyer View Post
                  That's what I'm getting at. The camp turnouts have been nothing short of EPIC. And that's great, because it means everybody cares again. Can't wait to see the stadium rocking and "Thunder" rolling!!! Steelers better bring some "Thunder Buddies"!
                  #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by orangenightmare View Post
                    I hope so. It appears we've made some nice improvements... But I gotta sinking feeling that the AFC West will be one of, if not the most competitive divisions in football. The chiefs have a new head coach and have gotten several key players back from injury. The raiders will have had a full offseason with Palmer at the reins and a new head coach. Philip Rivers is going to look to have a rebound year for the chargers. It could get real ugly for our division by the end of the season. We're gonna need that "magic"...
                    Come on man, dont be scared. Competition breeds greatness. I WELCOME a competitive division!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Just reading this threads title makes me and gives me goosebumps!

Yes it isback!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                      Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                      Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                      Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                      I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

As soon as I read the title... I burst into my own rendition of "in the air tonight"

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                          The players are more amped than I've seen in the past 5 years, even after practice.

This team wants to be special.
                          I really believe this. It is going to be really awesome to watch this team come together and progress through the season. I mean does anyone here really think that Peyton would let this team drift apart if they hit a few bumps. Like I stated before this time the past few years we were just wondering and hoping for something good to happen but really expecting the worst. I don't hear anyone thinking that way this season.

Sit back and enjoys guys. It's going to be a great season.

GO BRONCOS!
                          "It's been all business. Everybody's asking me where I'm living. I been living over here, living here at the facility."
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drzaius View Post
                            I really believe this. It is going to be really awesome to watch this team come together and progress through the season. I mean does anyone here really think that Peyton would let this team drift apart if they hit a few bumps. Like I stated before this time the past few years we were just wondering and hoping for something good to happen but really expecting the worst. I don't hear anyone thinking that way this season.

Sit back and enjoys guys. It's going to be a great season.

GO BRONCOS!
                            Real truth in this statement. It certainly was how I felt. I loved last year, but I am really looking forward to this one.
                            sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

The best defense he's ever played with? That's laughable!

Comment

Working...
                              X