Speaking of "magic", it's pure magic to read these articles nowadays:

http://t.co/2RvjvO2w

http://t.co/RMCmiksj

Aww poor pet Woody and his Tebow love
      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
        PS Some have ridiculed the Jets' plan to use Tebow as PP on Punt Team. Those who do have no football imagination. Tebow as PP is a run, pass, receiving threat requiring attention during weekly practice to defend it. Glenn Warner used three formations: Single Wing (10 run/6 pass); Double Wing (11 run/5 pass); and, Punt Formation (7 run, 5 pass, 1 Punt)
        Thanks for this, a good insight for a learner only a few season in (from UK). I'll watch the Jets with interest, nice that the schedule has us play alternate times to them every week :thumb:

I joined the ranks with Kyle at the helm so I didn't have bias but I admit I was more excited when TT took over. Sad to see him go, but more excited to see PM - kept me busy this off season catching up on all Colts games < 2011.

Go Broncos!!
        Last edited by Rixter757; 08-08-2012, 02:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fan of the MAN View Post
          After watching and religiously following Peyton in Indy, i will say this. He wants to win more than anyone I have ever seen. He will do the work and expect the others to do as well. He brings a leadership unmatched. He is the Field General, the Sheriff, the G.O.A.T.
          If the other players feed off him and not resist him, they will be Epic with the talent thats on this squad.
          Make no mistake, he carried the Indy franchise for many years. He will hold all the weight he can carry.. but imagine an actual defense helping carry the load. Dangerous.
          He is close to the G.O.A.T., after all, he sees him when looking into the owners box every sunday.
          There is no plan B.

Comment

close but no cigar. I live in indiana and have always disliked manning usually because of beatdowns he gave us. But as far as G O A T NO SIR. best at seeing the field ever. yes best at reading defense yes . But at adjusting 2 defense naaa he feels he can just will it to victory but HAS NO HELICOPTER IN HIM #7 is the GOAT

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
              Hey man I liked Tebow too but the decision to go with Peyton was a pretty good one and if Championship is the ultimate goal then imo the obvious right one. PM definately has the ability to lead us there if healhty. Tebow I think could have done it but it would have taken 5-6 more years.
              Fixed your post.

Bottom line with Tebow is that he needed to improve vastly to become a championship caliber quarterback. If he wanted to be in the league long enough to have a chance at a ring, he had to become a real NFL quarterback (i.e., make the reads, make a decision, and hit the receiver in stride).

He showed glimpses of that, but they were only glimpses. Most of the time, Tebow was terrible. If you're going to bet the franchise on a quarterback, you need to see that he is mostly great with a few flaws to fix. Put plainly, Tebow was mostly bad with glimpses of greatness.

If we stuck with Tebow, I think that given the schedule and our team, they would have shown improvement with six wins and zero blowouts. With Manning, anything less than 10 is a failure. You know the saying "the best defense is a good offense?" It can be true at times. Manning can help this team score points in bunches and put pressure on the opposing offense to match his production. When the pressure is turned to 11, the opponent will take stupid gambles and they end up giving the ball back to you.
              Last edited by PunchDrunk; 08-08-2012, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by faith is blind View Post
                close but no cigar. I live in indiana and have always disliked manning usually because of beatdowns he gave us. But as far as G O A T NO SIR. best at seeing the field ever. yes best at reading defense yes . But at adjusting 2 defense naaa he feels he can just will it to victory but HAS NO HELICOPTER IN HIM #7 is the GOAT
                Is it too difficult for you to have an adult debate or do you go straight to insults?
                From a Colt to a Bronco

Comment

Working...
                X