Where is Ryan Harris?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    No matter what, the wrong decision will be made, if Harris is the best option he will get cut. These guys have no clue how to evaluate players, none whatsoever!
    The troll is strong in this one.....

Dude we get it, you are bitter that Tebow is gone, if you are so bitter and angry maybe you should start following the Jets, obviously Tebows well being means more to you than the well being of this team (Because Manning is what is best for this team PERIOD!.....)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
      No matter what, the wrong decision will be made, if Harris is the best option he will get cut. These guys have no clue how to evaluate players, none whatsoever!
      why dont you just go over to the jets forum where your boy is a hell of a punt protecter : coffee:

please let the door hit you on the way out
      sigpic
      -------

Comment

Actually, having TT as the PP on Punt Team is a good idea. Punt Return Team of Jets' opponents will need to consider him as a running, passing and receiving threat especially on fourth and short; extra prep necessary.
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

In the training room.

Originally posted by SammyWinder View Post
          Wierd cause reports I have raid including Khans who is usually always right on things has R. Harris holding his own. Hell I have raid a few reports that had Harris stonewalling Miller..

I heard that at the scrimmage yesterday the 2 D was giving the 1st string O-line hell.. I wish someone could pass some info on who was getting destroyed yesturday.
          You what?

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
          why dont you just go over to the jets forum where your boy is a hell of a punt protecter : coffee:

please let the door hit you on the way out
          Last edited by Houshmazode; 08-06-2012, 10:30 AM.
          :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
            In the training room.

You what?

He's a report raider; he raids reports.
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Ryan Harris is not as good as he used to be.

Comment

Working...
              X