Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Boy Jones
    replied
    Those look great. I love the Von Miller one.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Very nice work!!!

Leave a comment:

• GIVEME6
    replied
    Awesome! Great work!

Leave a comment:

• Chillez
    replied
    wow that looks amazing. Great job!!

Leave a comment:

• Denver Mike
    replied
    Epically awesome

Leave a comment:

• theMileHighGuy
    replied
    Awesome work as usual Syxx.

Turf can still leave green marks, not that Manning ever hits the ground hard enough to do so

Leave a comment:

• Sync
    replied
    That's some great work!

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Also, the Jags wear their whites in September too iirc.

Leave a comment:

• SyxxSynse
    replied
    Originally posted by OrangeCrush_304 View Post
    Nice grass stains on Manning's home uniform in the artifical turf in Indy lol.

Great custom Broncos Manning though looks great I've always liked those figures.
    Haha I hadn't noticed that! Good catch! McFarlane isn't exactly known for being as authentic with their figures as I try to be with mine. For example, the new Manning college figure is just a rehash of an NFL Manning figure. It has a Revolution style helmet (which Manning didn't use at Tennessee) and the legs are painted skintone, which is correct, except Manning has a leg brace on his left leg in the NFL figures and with the college figure it looks like he has a lumpy leg! Pitiful.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by OrangeCrush_304 View Post

Great custom Broncos Manning though looks great I've always liked those figures.
    Maybe they were playing Miami in September?

Leave a comment:

• roushmartin6
    replied
    Haha I love that one! Great work as usual

Leave a comment:

• OrangeCrush_304
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MarkB
    replied
    That is really awesome. Nice job :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• Custom McFarlane Peyton Manning/Denver Broncos figure

Hi all,
    It's been a while, but I'm back with another custom McFarlane figure I just finished. This one is of future HOF'er and new Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning. McFarlane will come out with it's own version of a Broncos Manning shortly, but not in this awesome pre-snap pose. It is made from a Manning figure when he was with the Colts and is painted with the new 2012 Nike uniform, including the sharper point to the stripes of the pants, Nike logos, and Reebok cleats. The last picture is a McFarlane original figure of Manning in the Colts uniform alongside the Broncos version I created. What do you think?

If you are interested in one of these, send me a PM or email me at [email protected]. Keep in mind however before messaging me that a figure just like this one or in the blue uniform will run you around $65-75. One in the away, white uniform will be around $55. That's alot of money I know, but you are getting a unique, detailed, authentic, hand-painted, work of art that is part of some of the best customs out there. Also, visit my new website to look at other Broncos figures I have done at http://www.dustyscustomfigures.com.
Working...
X