GameDay programs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GameDay programs

Guestion for everyone, do they sell the Gameday programs at the stadium store? I wont be able to go to any of the games...thats ok. I'll be having hotwings and brews at home watching it on a 65" plasma. So dont feel sorry for me, but love to get the programs for the game. do they normally sell those the day before? I could ask someone to grab one for me, but I rather not have the extra limited edition beer soaked ones. Thanks. magic is in the air, CANT WAIT!!!!

I'm not sure if they sell them at the store or not. The last two years, they changed the program to a smaller format, and they are free now. I have not looked in the store for them or anywhere else outside the stadium, as they just pass them out just inside the gates, again, for free.

No more $5 magazine size programs.

I remember back in the day, they used to have people outside the stadium selling them, but I have not seen that since they started giving them away. No doubt some fans would take all of them right off, and claim to share them.

I guess you can always call the store and ask if they get them, and when.

And after the game, they are everywhere outside the stadium. I mean all over the place like trash. I guess when it's $5, it's worth keeping, but not when it's free. People just drop them everywhere now after the game.

Comment

yup, they were FREE last year, always take extra ones. PN me your info I will send you one.
      Jurgen

Comment

Here's a picture for comparison. What they used to sell on the left, and what that have passed out for the last two years on the right.

Comment

How is the quality of these. Are they nice or are they like pamphlets with just a few pages. About how many pages?

M.PB, thank you. Love to have this years opener if you go to the game. I'll PM you once we get closer.

Thanks everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by VADER72 View Post
            How is the quality of these. Are they nice or are they like pamphlets with just a few pages. About how many pages?

M.PB, thank you. Love to have this years opener if you go to the game. I'll PM you once we get closer.

Thanks everyone.
            The old programs were around 125 pages, and the new smaller ones are about 90 pages. I would say the quality is about 75% of the old ones. They are just smaller, with not quite as much content, with thiner, cheaper pages, & smaller print.

I noticed the same program switch last time I went to an Avalanche game. The same new smaller format. Except the Avalanche still charge for them. The Broncos give them away.

It's the official program. I don't think there is a version like the older one's anymore available. Not that I have seen anywhere at least.

Comment

are they different each week?
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
              Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn View Post
                I'm not sure if they sell them at the store or not. The last two years, they changed the program to a smaller format, and they are free now. I have not looked in the store for them or anywhere else outside the stadium, as they just pass them out just inside the gates, again, for free.

No more $5 magazine size programs.

I remember back in the day, they used to have people outside the stadium selling them, but I have not seen that since they started giving them away. No doubt some fans would take all of them right off, and claim to share them.

I guess you can always call the store and ask if they get them, and when.

And after the game, they are everywhere outside the stadium. I mean all over the place like trash. I guess when it's $5, it's worth keeping, but not when it's free. People just drop them everywhere now after the game.

Really? No more 5 dollar programs? I havn't got a program in a long time, but I remember I used to get those 5 dollar programs. I have a lot of them. I just havn't really got any in a while. So they just give out free ones now? Damn, I need to pay more attention when I go to games now I guess now that I'm older, I just never notice the programs anymore.
                :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                  are they different each week?
                  Just like the old programs, some of it is different each week, and some is the same.

The opposing team information, cheerleader profile, that kind of stuff changes every issue. But the Bronco information, the same info about the coach, owner,etc, & our team stays the same every week.

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn View Post
                    Just like the old programs, some of it is different each week, and some is the same.

The opposing team information, cheerleader profile, that kind of stuff changes every issue. But the Bronco information, the same info about the coach, owner,etc, & our team stays the same every week.

I always liked looking at all the Broncos records. I remember when I'd go to games when I was young, and I'd read all the stats and history of the team. I'ma have to get a program this year, and compare it with some of my old ones to see how much the history has changed.
                    :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by VADER72 View Post

Thanks everyone.
                      Not sure about the opener, but I got tickets Pre vs. 9ers, then Raiders & Texans - for starters...lol

Comment

Talked to the denver broncos marketing dept and talked to this really nice and cute sounding rep. They are sending me two copies of each of the pre-season games and also 2 copies of the Pittsburg opener.

Comment

Working...
                        X