Ty Warren!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty Warren!!

I really hope Mr.Warren comes back stronger than ever! From the first day we signed him i was excited to see him wear that orange and blue.. I predict he would be a force this year for us, of course if he stays healty... Do u guys agree or disagree???
    sigpic

Well...he left practice early today and did not return.

But it turns out he had a little case of "stomach issues" according to John Fox. We've all been there.

Comment

[QUOTE=BroncosReport;4477573]Well...he left practice early today and did not return.

But it turns out he had a little case of "stomach issues" according to John Fox. We've all been there.[/QUOTE

I know, . i just hope he becomes that force for us!!
      sigpic

Comment

I think I was wrong about Warren. I wasn't confident that he would be back in football shape after missing two consecutive seasons (he hasn't played since January 2010).

But, he's been good in training camp so far, and he remains by far the most talented DT on the team. Not even close at this point (hopefully someday that will be Wolfe but not today).

If he's really ready to play and can be back at the same level he was in 2009 he'd be a force. Even if he's merely decent he's a huge step up for the Broncos DTs.
        sigpic

Comment

From what ive read, he seems to be doin great. I hope he keeps it up.

Comment

Supposedly, in camp, he's been a monster.

I expect him to be a solid contributor this year!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosReport View Post

But it turns out he had a little case of "stomach issues" according to John Fox. We've all been there.
              :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
              sigpic

Comment

if he stays healthy (major "if"), he will be a valuable asset to our team.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosReport View Post

He must have eaten Clady's leftover burrito from Saturday. That will teach him to poach food out of the team fridge.
                  sigpic

Defense wins championships

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                    Nice one! Lol
                    sigpic

Comment

He might be fresh.. and very hungry.

Just hope he goes injury free... Knock on wood.
                      - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

I don't know how I feel about him performing great in camp. Either he's just that good, or the linemen he's been facing suck. I will judge him after we play a game with meaning.

Comment

I was so happy when we first got Warren and it sucked so bad when I found out he got hurt. I still believe get was worth picking up even though he didn't play a single down last year.

I guess a few games into the season will show if he is still a factor.
                          I will always be a Bronco fan--->

But my Heart is with the UK Wildcats-->

Comment

Everyone is an all star in camp....Remember Jarvis Moss....Every year the guy was an all star until the games started. I just dont think that there is much left in the tank. We will see how it turns out, but I have a feeling that it ends with another trip to IR
                            Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Originally posted by japfaff View Post
                              Everyone is an all star in camp....Remember Jarvis Moss....Every year the guy was an all star until the games started. I just dont think that there is much left in the tank. We will see how it turns out, but I have a feeling that it ends with another trip to IR
                              Of course you do.

By your cherry-picked logic, everyone having a good camp is going to suck when the season comes around.

Comment

Working...
                              X