Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUMCALC
    replied
    What does a number mean instead of a size? I have a jersey, and all it says is 54?

Leave a comment:

• OldColt
    replied
    Originally posted by VADER72 View Post
    So got it for $239.
    Sounds like a deal to me.

Leave a comment:

• VADER72
    replied
    Originally posted by Trunks817 View Post
    Where did you submit your order? I haven't found any store or website that has the manning elite, only customizing options. No way am i going to give those crooks another 50 bucks when they SHOULD have Manning elites for sale already.
    I ordered in about a week and a half ago from NFL shop. They had all the sizes available, so called them. I ordered the size 48 and every time it showed available in the customized elite jersey it came up as not available. I e-mailed NFL shop about their misinformation and called them and got a 20% discount. So got it for $239. It will be delivered to the house tomorrow according to UPS. Just in time for kickoff. LOL, what luck.

Leave a comment:

• Trunks817
    replied
    Originally posted by VADER72 View Post
    My Manning elite is showing up this Thursday. I ordered the 48.
    Where did you submit your order? I haven't found any store or website that has the manning elite, only customizing options. No way am i going to give those crooks another 50 bucks when they SHOULD have Manning elites for sale already.

Leave a comment:

• faith is blind
    replied
    l 44 souns about right but i would get a size or 2 bigger for undershirts in cold weather

Leave a comment:

• Pointdexter
    replied
    I always have wanted an authentic, just never spent the money on it. I have a replica McCaffrey which I generally wear to games, as he is my all-time favorite Bronco. Even though I only have met Elway in person in London, I don't care to get an Elway, or any other non-active player. It's just hard to decide who to get, as these guys don't stay around as long anymore. In 2009, I got a Cutler practice jersey, which was red but neat because it stood out. But we all know how that turned out. In 2010, I won a Royal jersey, one of the Golden throwbacks. Well, guess that that one no longer works either. So I have a choice to get a player one, or a custom one and put my own name on it, since I know I'll be a Bronco forever.

Leave a comment:

• VADER72
    replied
    My Manning elite is showing up this Thursday. I ordered the 48.

Leave a comment:

• Pointdexter
    replied
    Originally posted by Fat Boy Jones View Post
    I haven't received mine yet (just ordered last week) but only place you will find them for sale is on NFLshop.com now as a custom name/number. Even there the most common sizes are sold out. I also live out of state and what I did was go try on a game day jersey of any team and saw how it fit. Then I went on nike.com and compared the size measurements of the game day jersey size that fit me and picked the elite jersey size that had measurement numbers matched the closest. Then I ordered from NFLshop.com. To see the measurements of Elite jerseys on nike's site, you'll have to find a team like the Cowboys that has Elite jerseys available right now. http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=sh...37/pgid-481635
    Great idea. Using those sizes, with a 42 chest and waist 32-34, I would fall into the 41-44 chest size for L (44), while the waist size for the jsersey would be just a bit bigger (35-38) compared to my waist. Would that be too tight? Or just right? A 48 would be chest size 44-48 and waist 38-43, not sure how big that would look, but it sounds quite a bit bigger.
    Last edited by Pointdexter; 08-07-2012, 03:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Fat Boy Jones
    replied
    I haven't received mine yet (just ordered last week) but only place you will find them for sale is on NFLshop.com now as a custom name/number. Even there the most common sizes are sold out. I also live out of state and what I did was go try on a game day jersey of any team and saw how it fit. Then I went on nike.com and compared the size measurements of the game day jersey size that fit me and picked the elite jersey size that had measurement numbers matched the closest. Then I ordered from NFLshop.com. To see the measurements of Elite jerseys on nike's site, you'll have to find a team like the Cowboys that has Elite jerseys available right now. http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=sh...37/pgid-481635

Leave a comment:

• Pointdexter
    started a topic Another Jersey Size Question

Another Jersey Size Question

Hi all,

Used to be a forum member, but have been absent for a while. Broncos Season Ticket holder as well, living out of state, and looking forward to this season.

Big Nike fan as well, so excited I can finally get a Nike authentic jersey. I was waiting until a trip to Denver to decide on sizing, but I was unable to find any Nike elite jerseys anywhere, even at the stadium.

I'm not looking for a sizing chart necessarily, as I have the internet. Looking for real-life experiences from those who currently own a Nike Elite Broncos Jersey.

I'm 5'10", about 175lbs, with a chest size around 42 (waist 32-34). From the sizing charts I have seen, this would put me between a 40 or 44. I don't want my jersey to look like a dress, yet I also don't want it to look like it shrank in the laundry. Nike's sizing charts seems different from NFLShop's sizing charts, hence looking for real life experiences.

Go Broncos!
    Last edited by Pointdexter; 08-07-2012, 02:23 PM.
Working...
X