Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what is your opinion of Elways performance so far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grad53
    replied
    Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    People probably should stop posting threads asking for other peoples' opinions. You better pick the right answer or of course you don't know anything.
    Actually I started this thread by asking what other people thought, then listed why I thought he was doing a good job. If you dont agree it wasnt because you dont know anything, its just my opinion and doesnt mean much, plus reading others opinions often makes me think twice about mine, as I may have (and didnt) think about a lot of the stuff that people didnt like when posting. I even saw someone post about letting Orton go to early, I dont agree, but then I never liked Orton. The reasoning was sound though. I also had no intention of giving Elway any grade. My intent was just to see what others thought. Besides isnt the message board here so that everyone can express their own opinions?

Leave a comment:

• Brohemoth
    replied
    I'll remain neutral until I see the product on the field this year, now that Elway has his guys in place. Last year was a transition.

Leave a comment:

• Broncs_for_life
    replied
    Like someone said earlier, Elway has been cleaning up McDs mess and is doing a pretty good job doing it. Only time can tell, once McDs mistakes are taken care of, how Elways decisions help or hurt the team.

So far... I approve.

Leave a comment:

• theMileHighGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by jonathanrivers View Post
    I don't think anyone thinks that.

It's just that when you post a list where your positives FAR OUTWEIGH the negatives, assigning a ""C" grade, which is average, doesn't make a lick of sense. A "C" would realistically be a list where the negatives and positives were dead equal.
    ... maybe I weigh them differently? Why's it so hard to accept a different opinion? I'm not going to give something the highest grade possible just because it looks right on paper.

Leave a comment:

• MegaOrange
    replied
    As a matter of fact, all I ever said is that I'd rather have Cassius than Chris Gronkowski, and that Drayton Florence is old and sucks, which he does, he sucked when he was young I don't care how tall he is. Cass was probably about 6 feet and he's young and a special teams player. This team is getting stacked with old guys who don't.

People sure have gotten good at putting words in mouths that aren't theirs.

Thursday could dramatically improve my grade. Of course it could also go the other way.

...and delete your abbreviation.
    Stupid Colts aren't using Cassius' epic return skills...their depth chart for KR- he's in a 4 way battle to be the 4th string guy. It seems 1st, 2nd, and 3rd string are spoken for but should all three of them go down in a game Cassius has a 25% chance to be the next guy. PR not even on the depth chart.

Leave a comment:

• jonathanrivers
    replied
    It's not my fault people think C is a failing grade.
    I don't think anyone thinks that.

It's just that when you post a list where your positives FAR OUTWEIGH the negatives, assigning a ""C" grade, which is average, doesn't make a lick of sense. A "C" would realistically be a list where the negatives and positives were dead equal.

Leave a comment:

• Broncbeat
    replied
    Well I give him an A. He has taken a team which had lost it's magic and was heading for the bottom and turned it around. It was not easy to come back to the Broncos in the state they were in and restore the magic. Just like he did as a player he is doing it as a FO, bring the magic to Denver. I know I feel it and there are many others who would agree. Thank you John!

Leave a comment:

• Canmore
    replied
    Originally posted by Remedy View Post
    lol.. ok... I am going to ask a prof someday to give me a letter on a paper just on principle.
    Confuse the poor guy!

Leave a comment:

• Remedy
    replied
    We stopped using letters in 2000 or so. Y'know it's less confusing to get a 3.89 than a B+.

John Elway gets a 2.8497 Heavily weighted on Peyt scoring a TD tomorrow
    lol.. ok... I am going to ask a prof someday to give me a letter on a paper just on principle.

Leave a comment:

• theMileHighGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by Remedy View Post
    Clearly you didn't have my parents growing up...

actually.. we don't really use the 'letter' system in Canuckistan... I think if I got a paper back with a letter on it... I would be confused...
    We stopped using letters in 2000 or so. Y'know it's less confusing to get a 3.89 than a B+.

John Elway gets a 2.8497 Heavily weighted on Peyt scoring a TD tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• johnlimburg
    replied
    People probably should stop posting threads asking for other peoples' opinions. You better pick the right answer or of course you don't know anything.
    And in a lot of cases that is the truth

Leave a comment:

• Remedy
    replied
    Clearly you didn't have my parents growing up...

actually.. we don't really use the 'letter' system in Canuckistan... I think if I got a paper back with a letter on it... I would be confused...

Leave a comment:

• theMileHighGuy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Remedy
    replied
    Originally posted by Canmore View Post
    True, if you agree with the OP you are a hundred times smarter, but... sometimes you are just not very smart.
    Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room.

Leave a comment:

• Canmore
    replied
    True, if you agree with the OP you are a hundred times smarter, but... sometimes you are just not very smart.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X